Britney's Return To "How I Met Your Mother" Confirmed

Written by admin. Posted in Comeback

Britney’s official site has confirmed the news of her return to the comedy:

“Brit’s guest appearance on “How I Met Your Mother” went so well last month that she’s going back for seconds! Yep, yep, the date is TBD — but it is confirmed that our fair lady will be reprising her holy role as a receptionist in the coming weeks. Stay tuned for more info!”

I really hate the way they’re updating her site these days, I wish they’d find someone else to update it, with a less annoying style of writing!

• Laura

I agree…they need to hire someone else ASAP.

Damn that awesome. She might be a reoccurring character if this continues. Britney + TV = Sweetness.

• BEN

cool cant wait …………………but i still think she should try somthing else!!!!

Oh boy, Danny, when you’re rite…..YOU’RE RITE!!!

• Frederick

I agree, I HATE Britney.com now. I use to love the way it was, and now that it has been changed with that person updating it. I HATE it. I wish they would get someone else =/ and I wish britneyspears.com was updated..

• Joao

Model/Project Runway host Heidi Klum has shared her thoughts on Britney Spears with a German television station.

“She can call me and come live in our house with us for a couple of months,” Klum said in an ARD interview. “I would help set her straight.

She added, “I am sorry when a young person gets thrown so off track. She has, of course, lived an extremely wild life.”

The Los Angeles County Superior Court commissioner recently placed Speared under a conservatorship—an order that essentially says Spears can’t take care of herself or her business affairs. Klum, on the other hand, couldn’t be happier with her husband Seal.

“I have found the man of my life and we have three great kids,” Klum said. “They are all so different and fantastic that it really can’t get better than this.”

Now I love Heidy Klum too!!!!!

• Dman

I heard a story that kfed was gona go on oprah..wat eva happnd 2 that? It myt stil b cumin out here in south africa wich is wer im 4rm bt ya i duno. Wuld b awesum if brit went on oprah and just tels da world wat reali happnd. Str8 4rm da source. Thats all us fans ask..is 2 kno wat happnd 2 our brit 4rm her mouth. None of da anonymous sources or media crap that we’ve had 2 settle 4.

• demiqo

I think this is great…I loved her in it…I had never even seen “How I Met Your Mother” not sure if we get it here (Great Britain) but anyway when I saw it on youtube…I was hooked! How ace…she’s so cute…I love the phone bit…where she won’t hang up lol! Can’t wait…she looked great too! 🙂

• demiqo

About the site…www.britney.com…I so agree! “Get some1 else” I scream! LOL!

YES!!!!!!!!! I so can’t wait to see her play that part again, she was so damn cute, and i agree demiqo that part with the phone was awesome and so cute. LOVE YA BRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!