Britney To Regain Visitation Rights "Very Soon"

Written by admin. Posted in Custody Battle

Britney Spears will be allowed to visit her children “soon, very soon,” after lawyers hammered out a structured visitation arrangement, Kevin Federline’s attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan tells PEOPLE.

Kaplan confirmed Friday that he and his partner Jim Simon spent two days working with Spears’s legal team. Under the terms of the agreement, details of which Kaplan would not disclose, Jayden, 1, and Preston, 2, will once again enjoy “participation of their mother in their lives,” Kaplan says.

“We’re pleased that … the process of reinstating the children’s mother as a participant in their lives can commence,” said Kaplan.

Spears, 26, has not seen her boys since her Jan. 3 custody stand-off with police, leading to her first forced hospitalization in a psych ward.

Source: People Magazine

• Canwen

so glad that Britney finally can see her sons …

• Billy

Aww, I’m so happy for her. She’s earned this, with the help of her father.

It’s all thanks 2 her dad if it wuzn’t 4 him it probably won’t have happen dis soon…. Good 4 her!!!!

• sean-paul

yesh
    her life is so gettin back to normal
    if only ppl could see that:)

• Laura

Such great news, thank God for Jamie Spears!!! This is a step in the right direction, hopefully Britney learned something while being separated from her children and these visitations will motivate her to get better. Still, I am cautously optimistic because you never know with Britney these days.

• jammer

This is better than I thought it would be.I expected a more bull** process involving a not so trusty coordination with a “shrink” and lawyer.The lights are coming on slowy after her “blackout”.

I noticed some of you are regulars here just like me.I wish there was more than just the comment section(chatroom, maybe).You all seem like good people.

• Billy

^ Yeah, same here! The forum link on this page seems to be broken, though.

• tommy

brit had the kids for hours today
    great news

• Billy

Off topic: I read on Wikipedia that Joseph Kahn will be directing Britney’s next video. He also directed the music videos for Stronger and Toxic. I can’t find a source, though. Does anyone know if this is true? I hope so!

She only got 2 see dem 4 3 hours dats not much but its a start. Its good 4 her. Her dad is good people

I’m so happy for Brit and for her boys, i’m sure she has to be thrilled to be able to see them again and they hafta be thrilled to see there mommy again. This is so great, i am so happy that her dad is there helpin her stay on track it’s what she’s needed all along, her family helpin her and stayin by her side. Congrats Brit! LOVE YA!!! I’m so happy for u honey, this must feel great to see ur boys after nearly 2 months.

• qt

soooo happy for brit! hop dat she get the full custody in time! btw, im soo excited for the bti video..do u guys hav any info about it???

• sean-paul

yay she already seen them
    then went to dinner with her dad.
    i love this site
    but u take so long to update 🙁

• max

ya billy i heard dat too
    hope its true

• qt

i agree w u sean-paul i also love dis site but the upd8sare too l8..i also notice dat dey are not alredi putting picture dat much unlike the old days.. but its oki i loove the people hir..hehe