No "Break The Ice" Video Premiere On Monday

Written by admin. Posted in Comeback

She’s been in and out of the dance studio, but has Britney Spears already recorded a music video for the third single off of her latest CD “Blackout?”

Yesterday on MTV.com, next week’s Total Request Live show schedule included this blurb written in the schedule for Monday, which set off a firestorm of curiosity:

“…and we’re going to snitch a look at ‘Break the Ice,’ the next music video from a way-under-the-radar performer by the name of Britney Spears.”

Since it appeared last night, the sentence was removed from MTV’s website and “Extra” has gotten a statement from MTV saying “The video is NOT premiering on Monday.”

Source: ExtraTV

That’s a shame. Oh well we can wait longer. It’s not like we got anything better to do. Well at least I don’t.

• tom

I bet she is shooting the video next week and mtv is going to have a behind the scene first look at the hot new video from the legendary Mizz Britney Spears… its been awhile and I just can’t wait to let her break the ice!!!!!

I kinda thought so. Maybe ur right “torn” It could be on makin da video on mtv, but who kno’s…..

Gives her time 2 make it into a tight ass video… Hopefully!!!!!

O ~n~ we should have known bcuz BRITNEY.COM didn’t say n-e thing about!!!!!

Hmm…”snitch a look” sounds something like making the video…It could be. I bet it’s hot!!

• qt

omg!!! i hop she make a hot hot hit video….but im jaz kinda wonderin y is it dat ders no any concept of bti video?? ulike piece of me video.dey know alredi know wat isthr concept of the video(piece of me)… hmmm.. im jaz sooo excited!!!=( do u guys know???

• qt

Sporting a skin-tight green shirt, the troubled-singer – who is currently embroiled in a bitter custody battle with ex Kevin Federline – made no effort to hide her suspicious bulge as she shopped with her assistant and new security team in tow.

Last month Spears’ on-again-off-again toy boy, Adnan Ghalib revealed the Gimme More singer’s desire to expand her brood.

The British snapper told a U.S. TV network that their highly publicized late-night shopping trip to buy a pregnancy test was for real.

“She was hoping she was pregnant with my child,” said Ghalib. “She felt that she was [pregnant]. She has a very maternal instinct.

“She was feeling a lot of things she said she felt when she was pregnant.”-

–guys is dis true??? i also noticed her belly..

• wooo

I have herd from wikipedia that The music video will be set in 3 outdoor settings. The Desert, a stranded lake and a Pacific Pradise Ocean, but i’m not too sure

• Canwen

i’ve also heard of that….
    It would be cool if it’s true ..

• DeluxesBritney.Com

HI… DELUXESBRITNEY.COM AFFILIATE

I am interested in affiliating with your web
    my web is http://www.deluxesbritney.com, looks at it and tell me if you are interested

PD: View my web with INTERNET EXPLORE, DON’T MOZILLA FIRE FOX

• DeluxesBritney.Com

HI… DELUXESBRITNEY.COM AFFILIATE

I am interested in affiliating with your web

PD: View my web with INTERNET EXPLORE, DON’T MOZILLA FIRE FOX

XDDD

Wooo, canwen, those are great concepts. I hope its true!

Britney Final got visitation rights back… thanks 2 her dad!!! Good job! I kno she missed them. almost 2 months. DAMN THEY MUST B SO LOST!!!

Oh well i was hopin to see a sneak peek of it at least, but if it’ll be longer before we get to see it, then it’s more likely to be a better video cuz then she’ll have had more time to work on it.

• Chi

Oh My God How I Want To See A New Hit From Britney… “Piece Of Me” Didn’t Do Much For Her.. And Not “Gimme More” Either.. I Hope She Will Make “Breake The Ice” A Combination Of Fun, Sexy,Strenght.. Fun Like “Toxic”.. Sexy Like “Slave For You”.. Strong Like “Stronger”.. And I Hope Hope It Becomes BIG BIG BIG…
    I’m Waiting For It… Exited..

• wooo

Now i hear break the ice will be an animated video, that’s a shame because i was looking forward to see britney’s dance moves that i thougt she was practising for in millenium dance complex for this video