Britney Back At Millenium Dance Studio

Written by admin. Posted in Comeback, Personal Issues

Britney went to Millenium Dance Complex last night to work on some moves, but didn’t seem in the best of moods!

Britney asks her newly appointed body guard if he’s going to take her to get something to eat of if he’s going to sit around like a “dumb ass”.  She then proceeded to shout at him and shake her finger.  Ouch!

• Whatever

Her “newly appointed” body guard should have asked her if she was going to keep going out only to have 30 cars of paparazzi follow her and possibly cause a wreck and kill someone. He should have then called her the dumb ass and put her bitch-ass into place and quit. I am so tired of her childish damn attitude.

If I was in her situation and had to deal with the crap she has to deal with I probably wouldn’t be in the best of moods either. Also where is this so called information coming from. Sorry but I’ve gotten into the habit of being doubtful of just about everything I hear. And with the bullshit that gets said can you really blame me.

Uh Clifton ur makin excuses 4 her… but wuteva. The information is real there is a video of her sayin it. It’s funny cuz he’s expression says I could give a damn wut u want. The Video’s on http://www.hollywood.tv

• Im a persian/vahe

I love brith & hope that she stay in us heart,im persian & listen to b

Awww poor thin, yea she musta not been in a good mood, but i can’t say i blame her, i wouldn’t be either if i were her right now, she prolly feels like everyone else is controllin her and that she has no control or say over anythin, and right now she prolly doesn’t, and that would be hard for anyone. LOVE YA BRIT!!! Cheer up honey, everythin will be ok, u’ll get through this.

• Christina

Yup, Sheena, but go Brit!!!!!!, stay strong honey!!!!!. And “whatever” go jump off a cliff, no 1 cares what u hafta say. Is n e 1 interested in joining a britney zine called CHAOTIC, if so pls. e-mail, hesminexx@gmail.com, 4 more info.