Britney's Parents Release Statement Fearing For Her Life

Written by admin. Posted in Personal Issues

Britney Spears’s parents strongly objected to her discharge from the psychiatric hospital, saying they “believe her life is presently at risk.”

Jamie and Lynne Spears expressed their fears in a joint statement issued Wednesday night to CNN’s Anderson Cooper:

As parents of an adult child in the throes of a mental health crisis, we were extremely disappointed this morning to learn that over the recommendation of her treating psychiatrist, our daughter Britney was released from the hospital that could best care for her and keep her safe.

We are deeply concerned about our daughter’s safety and vulnerability and we believe her life is presently at risk. There are conservatorship orders in place created to protect our daughter that are being blatantly disregarded.

We ask only that the court’s orders be enforced so that a tragedy may be averted.

Source: People Magazine

Hopefully her parents can get through to her. They’re one of the few people who actually care about her.

I believe her parents will eventually get through to her. I don’t know when but they will. The real, true Britney, the sweet wonderful woman we all love (or claim to) is still deep inside her. And I still believe she will eventually come back. Patience is a real asset right now.

I believe her parents will eventually get through to her. I don’t know when but they will. The real, true Britney, the sweet wonderful woman we all love (or claim to) is still deep inside her. And I still believe she will eventually come back and regain control of herself. And once again become who Britney truly is. A great, wonderful person. People just have to be patient and don’t stop believing. Patience and faith are real assets through hard times like these.

This place really needs some type of edit comment function.

And they should…

• marlene from florida

I believe Britney is a very beautiful and talented young lady with so much to live for and to be proud of.I wish i could bring her to my home and love as i raised and loved my 2 grown daughters.I offer a safe haven here for her and she needs to be surrounded by positive feedback love with no restictions and she needs to put her arms around her babies.Britney if you read this i love you as a a performer and a person and dont let anyone tell you your not a good mom you just need some good healthy rest with good people around you who only care about you and not your bank account or what you can do for them sincerely a fan marlene from florida

Yea i think ur right clifton, and i so hope u are, i think her parents will eventually be able to get throught to her and ur def. right the true Britney is still there, deep inside her, and will eventually come back out. I have the faith and patience to wait for when that does happen. I just hope nothin happens to her in the mean time that is outta her control. LOVE YA BRIT!!!!!!!!

Who the f*ck said that, that last comment is not mine, whomever sent it, shut the f*ck up and stop usin others peeps names. Danny could u please delete that, thanx.

K thanx danny for deletin that other comment that was not mine, but had my named used.