SHOCKING Legal Details Reveal That Sam Tried To Put Britney In A Coma

Written by admin. Posted in Personal Issues

psycho.jpgTMZ has obtained a copy of the restraining order issued last Friday in the Britney Spears’ saga. We’ve reported on the order but we just got a hard copy. The documents allege Lutfi drugged Britney.

The order requires Lutfi to stay 250 yards away from Britney, UCLA Medical Center, her parents’ homes, siblings’ homes, childrens’ homes and Britney’s homes.

According to the document, “He has cut Britney’s home phone line and removed her cell phone chargers. He yells at her. He claims to control everything.”

According to a declaration filed by Lynne Spears, on January 28, Lynne and Jamie arrived for an intervention — “Sam had told Britney that she was an unfit mother, a piece of trash and a whore, that she cares more about Adnan, her current boyfriend, than she cares about her kids, and that she does not deserve the kids.”

The documents claim Sam said “Adnan is gay…Britney came into the room looking for Adnan…Britney then asked me, ‘Is Adnan gay?'”

At one point Britney “picked up a bottle of pills and read part of the label and asked us, ‘What does insomnia mean?’ Sam told her that the pills will help her stay awake.” Lynne continues, “Sam told Jackie and me that he grinds up Britney’s pills, which were on the counter and included Risperdal (an anti-psychotic drug for schizophrenia and bipolarity) and Seroquel.” The docs continue, “He told us that the doctor who is treating her now is trying to get her into a sleep-induced coma so that they could then give her drugs to heal her brain.”

According to the docs, Sam then encouraged Brit “to do tequila shots.” The document then claims Sam said, “let’s all do toasts with wine.” Brit refused to drink.

Lynne claims before leaving for the drug store that night, Sam gave her drugs upstairs “to make her more light-hearted, happy, and fun.”

During a dispute later that night, Sam allegedly said, “If you try to get ride of me, she’ll be dead and I’ll piss on her grave.”

The docs claim Brit “changed her three dogs’ clothes many times” in an agitated state.”

Brit said, “Can I see another psychiatrist so I can see my babies?” Sam responded, “If I told you to take 10 pills a day, you should do what I tell you to see your babies.”

Brit at one point allegedly said, “I want my Daddy up here. I want to talk to my Daddy.”

Source: TMZ

This is just too shocking, I hope once Britney gets better she takes him to court. Check out the restraining order here.

• mk

jeez what a mother f**king c**t

That guy is fucking nuts. Not to mention totally full of himself. Britney needs to get rid of him with the quickness. That guy needs to be in a hospital more then Britney. Seriously how can people like that be free to walk around. I can’t believe I used to think this douchebag was cool.

• Whatever

I would have this friggin WEIRDO thrown into fucking JAIL. What a piece of SHIT he is. Trying to go around to promote himself being the good guy. What a lie. Someone needs to have his ass thrown in jail before he has a chance to do this to someone else. So if she has been drugged ALL this time then she doesn’t even know which way is up. No wonder she hasn’t been showing up to the court hearings; this piece of shit has been screwing her over. He does NOT need to be let back into her life after she is out of the hospital. The ideal situation would be getting all of these paps the hell out of her life and off her ass and Kevin moving back in with her to help her recoup. She will have her children, she won’t be going through all of these court battles..it would be for the best.

• Jon

thats just fucking sick, i cant believe anyone would do that…god thats all i can say right now….ughhh i cant beliveeeeeeeeee that

• Joseph

I swear I knew this dude was trouble. What a fucking jackass!!!

yea i hate Sam even more know, if this is all true, i hope to god it’s not for Brit’s sake but if it is, Sam better hope i never get my hands on him or he’ll be a dead man. I so hope he goes to priosn for a long time if this is true.

• Kristian

What a jerk! Never trust a guy named Osama.

• j-me

Uh, How the FUCK do u heal a brain?…w/ DRUGS?! I think some of it MAY be twisted just to make Sam look really bad (but I don’t think it needed MUCH twisting, sadly)…I just hope the truth is revealed to all parties involved (if it already hasn’t). Good Luck, Spears Family!

• Angee H

WOW!!! And it all makes sense too!! And it all adds up! Sam should be ashamed of himself. Poor Britney, I am praying for you and I know you will make a strong comeback!!!

• T

Obviously it’s true its n lynnes statement she’ll go to jail if shes lying
    finally it all makes sense