Sam Lufti Says Britney's Family Are "Jealous" Of Him

Written by admin. Posted in Personal Issues

Sam Lutfi called Harvey Levin (TMZ.com editor) a few minutes ago, Britney by his side, and railed about the story we posted that Brit’s family believes Lutfi is poison.

Lutfi said there was no intervention last night, but then said Britney’s family “barged in.” For the record, the family is staging an intervention and Lutfi has been kept in the dark.

Lutfi said of the family, “They have an agenda. Their agenda is jealously because they don’t fit in. I do. They see her three times a year.”

Britney was by the phone during Lutfi’s conversation with Levin. Lutfi claimed he did not force Britney to buy a car, asking Brit, “Did I force you to buy a car.” In a heavy southern accent she responded, “No.” He continued, “Do I ever bug you.” She replied, “We argue.”

Lutfi said Britney’s mom is fine with him — it’s her dad who’s a problem. Family sources tell TMZ that’s baloney — both Lynne and Jamie “are on the same page,” feeling like Sam is a “megalomaniac” who is motivated by “evil.”

Source: TMZ

She needs to get away from him, fast!  Especially if the stories about his past are true…

At first I thought this dude was cool but if this is true then I’m not so sure about that. Sounds like he’s scared Britney’s family will conceive Britney to ditch him and that’s no more attention for him.

• Whatever

He is a douche nozzle. What the hell could Britney’s parents be jealous of? Jealous because they don’t have a big-ass beer belly and an ugly mug to go along with it? Wtf ever. He is in it for the MONEY. She pays him, buys him what he wants, he gets publicity, he probably makes money off of the pictures, ectetera. He is a loser. He obviously is so pathetic he has to attach himself to someone of interest and mooch off of her. I suppose he thinks people will believe the crap that comes out of his mouth. And I HOPE he reads this board. I HOPE he sees that others can tell that he is a manipulative ass-wipe with nothing better to do with his time. Ugh. He makes me sick.

Jealous of what! It’s not like we’ve seen his ass work, so their ain’t much money, he ain’t cute, so wut is dere.

• Danny

it says in the article why he thinks theyre jealous 😉

• Laura

He is a user and an enabler with a shady past. I am certain that he is not doing this all to help Britney. He has an agenda of hsi own, which can be every costly to Britney in the long run. I just hope Britney sees this and is able to get him out of her life. Sadly I do not think that she is that clever at this time.

I don’t like this Sam guy, esp. if all this stuff about him is true, Brit honey u need to distance urself from him and get closer and stay close to ur family, they are the ones that trully care about u, not Sam, please honey he’s only gonna cause u more pain in the end, so get away now before he has the chance to hurt u.

One day britney will wake up and realise that sam is poison and it’s her family that she can trust. I also feel that she should get back with Fe, she was so nice. I feel that sam is just gonna hurt her even more. XOXOX

I think sam is good for britney…Why? Ask why? Merely because there’s no one in support for britney right now! As Sam said, her mom sees her thrice a year. Her father doesn’t seem to care or at least pretend to. Her sister…well, you know…is “busy”. Her brother, bryan, how many of us have heard of him helping britney for the past 10 yrs?

Britney needs to be grounded real bad…She has never been her whole life and THAT is clearly the cause of all her problems! If Sam can do it, then BY ALL MEANS!! It’s for her own good..She needs it..Sam actually cares for her. It’s obvious!

• Whatever

Sam is so good for her, yet he has the mind-set of a middle-schooler. Right.

• Laura

Prem, Sam is exploiting Britney! He is another “yes” man in her life, which Britney does not need. The reason her parents do not see her right now is because they refuse to take her shit. They are not afraid to say no to her because they don’t need her for anything. Sam on the other hand says “yes” to all her ridiculous decisions because he only cares about whats good for him. He does not give too shits about Britney Spears as a person.

• Billy

I don’t know, none of us REALLY know what is going on between Sam and Britney, but if Sam really is a “yes” man to Britney, then why did Britney say over the phone that they argued? Like I said before, none of us know for sure what is going on, and we can only speculate how it will play out. I know I’m not one to assume anything without knowing solid facts.

Yea Billy u have a good point there, we don’t know all the facts so we shouldn’t assume Sam’s a bad guy, but i still don’t really like him and if all i’ve heard about him lately is true then he’s def. not good for Brit.

• Christina

Yup. Sheena sweetie, very true. Stay strong Brit!!!!!!!!