Paparazzi: Pumping Britney's Gas Is "Lucrative"

Written by admin. Posted in Personal Issues

The thing about being a celebrity fotog is that you can dip your pen in the company fountain and still show up for work the next day and everything’s business as usual.

The paparazzo turned boy-toy that Britney Spears plucked from her caravan of lurking photographers last weekend says he makes as much as $200,000 a year off of the pop wreck by staying on her tail 20 hours-a-day, 7 days a week — and he’s sticking with his day job.

“I think she’s awesome,” Brit’s one-night stand, Adnan Ghalib, told 20/20 in his first sitdown interview which aired last night.

“I think she’s a great person…It’s unfortunate that she’s the way she is, because of the people she surrounds herself with.”

When the reporter asked whether her life would improve if the 30-cars of stalking shutterbugs left her alone, the freelancer admitted he’d “be lying if I said no.”

“She’s so unpredictable…she is lucrative in that sense,” he rationalized.

Case in point: “We’d been out driving for about six hours. And I just stuck with her the whole time. She had paid for some cigarettes, went back in, picked up a lighter and said, I stole a lighter. I couldn’t believe it…Ball park, that 40-second clip could run about $40,000…

“I mean, if we’re not there, who’s going to pump her gas? Just yesterday she asked me to escort her home,” said the married videographer of their budding relationship.

Last week, PageSix.com exclusively revealed the behind the scene hour-by-hour of their overnight 5-star hideaway where Britney rambled for hours about her troubled life.

“Maybe the only friends she’s going to have that treat her with the respect that she deserves are going to be the photographers that work her 24 hours a day. It’s going to have to be us…I think we are her friends now. Until she tells us to go away.”

Source: Page Six

How deluded is he? Friends?

Hey Danny can i ask why my comments have been deleted from under quite a few of the articles, i’ve re-posted them, but i would like to know why they have deleted? Please answer my ? as soon as possible. Thanx.

• Whatever

Probably because they are filled with vulgar words. Just a thought.

the ones that have been deleted don’t have vulgar words in them so shut up, and i didn’t ask u i asked Danny.

Oh and danny just to let u know it was my comments under, “collector’s edition of blackout to be realeased next year”, “Britney to be punished if she doesn’t depose next week”, ““Piece of Me” races up the billboard hot 100”, and “Brit goes to starbucks in Hollywood last night”. i’ve reposted them now but i just was curious to know why they were deleted. I love this britney site and how well u run it, and as u prolly know i love writin comments on here. If u have any probs with my comments just tell me and i’ll do my best to correct them, the ones i had posted that got deleted didn’t have any vulgar words in them, esp. not like some of mine can be, so was just curious as to why they got deleted. Thank u for the site cuz it is awesome, and whenever u get the chance u can answer my ?. Thnax.

Wow this article sounded full of it. Seriously these tabloids are not able to say a single sentence without sounding like jackasses and liars. One night stand? What she can’t hang out with a guy without people thinking she sleeped with him. They want her to look crazy, like a bad mom, and a whore isn’t that just wonderful. And what’s with this nickname “popwreck”? I see it in just about every article. Do they really think it’s funny, clever, or cool? It was dumb to begin with and as it continues to get overused by every tabloid or website that thinks there being cool and funny by using it, it becomes even more dumb. Which is pretty damn dumb. Why do these stupid articles even get posted?

• heidi

I’m confused by this guy I watched 20/20 and one moment I think he really cares about brit and wants to help her then then next min he gets a evil grin and talks about how much money he makes off of her..if he’s makeing money off of a “friend” he’s doing the same crap the rest of people that are useing her..am I wrong ?

yeah, you’ve got a point heidi… I think adnan IS good friend of britney…multiple sources have reported that they have been friends for more than a year..Besides, i don’t sense anything negative about what adnan has said in his interview above, i dunno…he seems to be just telling us everything we already know ( ABOUT PAPZ EARNING MONEY AND STUFF!!! )

Yea i totally agree with u heidi, anyone who is makin money off of her can’t really be her friend, no matter what they say. LOVE YA BRIT!!!!!!!!!

• Danny

sheena, the comments were deleted cus everything from the last couple of days in the database had been lost… so i posted the first couple of articles again but the comments were lost… everything seems to be fine now though 🙂

oh ok, i figured it was only an accident or somethin had happen like that, thanx for lettin me know.

• margretha

he my fan fan jou
    geet he ym geet jou
    maer ym ga baai baaai

groet fan margretha
    baai baai baai baai baai

• margretha

hello efie badie
    ym fan fan britney spears
    oke my you geet fan te weld efwie wer

groet margretha

baai baai baai baai baai baai

• margretha

(k)(s)(d)

groet margretha
    baai baai

• margretha

hooi iedereen in nederland ik ben erg fen van britney
    hier is mijn top 4 van sangeresen :