Britney Goes To Starbucks In Hollywood Last Night

britneystarbucks.jpg

Image via X17.

• Branko

SHE IS BEATIFUL AND HOTT
    I LOVE YOU BTINEY

• marilyn

love ya britney..u the best

• phil bmh

Love the boots

• CAROL

hey!
    LOVE U BRIT !!!!!!!!!
    (L)

• meri

LoVe YoU,Brit…

• :)

Heya, i was wondering how you copy from x17online.com ? Cause they dont allow u to copy from their site. How do u get all the pics ? :S xx

Is it just me or does she look kinda sad? Also it’s a nice picture and everything but what’s the point in us knowing she went to Starbucks. Does the world have to know every little thing she does. Next you will see this on every celebrity and music website “Important update, this morning Britney Spears took a shower and ate breakfast. More updates on this important break through coming soon.” Well at least it’s a nice picture. She looks so pretty.

• Laura

She looks really hot in this pic.

• J.ME

Totally agree, Clifton. Next Headline: Britney Spears takes a $hit! LoL, not bashing the site, since it is all about Britney news. I blame the photographers. They spend waaaaay too much film on boring crap…u think they’d LOSE money in the process. Maybe if we all stop w/ the celebrity gossip, it will just go away! If Tabloids know we don’t care, then they’ll have to find something we WANT 2 read.

By the way, I thot I’d let every1 know that I got Blackout and Fantasy for Christmas! 😀 Fantasy smells soooooooooooooo good! Blackout is very…different for her usual style, I guess I like it, tho.
    That is all. 😉

• Danny

i only posted the pics cus its a nice picture of her… the point wasnt to let u know she went to starbucks haha 😛

but seriously, i dont post paparazzi pics like some sites (anymore)… i just post the occasional one that she looks hot in

yeah ur rite…..she looks hot here!! pretty too!! i can’t stop watching the piece of me video..lol

• John

klkk

• John

yqyayayya

yea clifton ur so right she def. looks sad in the pic, poor thing, wonder what she is so sad about? prolly missin her boys, sad cuz she can’t spend lots of time with them or time with them on her own, since she hasta have that damn court appointed moniter with her whenever she does have the boys. i agree about the pic being nice and that she looks pretty in it, but yea who really cares if she’s gettin coffee at Starbucks, she does that alot and even if she didn’t how is that news? oh well as u said clifton at least she looks pretty in the pic. i just wish she didn’t look so damn sad, makes me sad to see her look so sad. LOVE YA BRIT!!!!!!!!! cheer up honey eveything will work out for u in the end, u’ll get ur boys back, just hang in there honey and u’ll be fine.

• stefanie

I love you britney keep doing your thing while every body lovesss to hate you cus your beautiful !!!

• Natasha

u look beautiful andyou should dress like that more often u look awsome wen your modist even better then wen you dress like a slut even if it is just for a consert. i realy look up to you and i wish you were a better person. you seem like an awsome mother and a wonderful person but you realy need to show it by showing real responsibility. and wat you should reaaly know is that the magizines are shit eaters and they dont know anything i remember once wen i was 8 or 9 i wrote a letter to you and even sent you a video of me singing for you but my mom disapointed me and said it would never send i was so sad i started to cry lol i’ve always looked up too you and always will no matter wat anyone saya espaisialy from shit eaters like the poperotcy. love you lots! by the way im only 15 and i tern 16 on the 9th of january in 2008 and im soooo excited. your fan forever!

• Natasha

ps you and my aunt brenda look sooo much alike its scary wen i first saw you an the cover of US i asked y my aunt brenda was on a magizine it was funny i was only 7. lol

• goth

britny iz a hoe

No she isn’t, Brit is awesome!!