"Piece Of Me" Is Record Of The Week On Radio 1

Written by admin. Posted in Charts, Comeback

Scott Mills, one of the DJ’s at Britain’s biggest radio station, BBC Radio 1, has made Britney’s latest single “Piece Of Me” his record of the week!

Thanks a lot to Sean for the info.

• phil bmh

Why won’t american stations do that lol ! Brit should just move to brit lmao

• Francesco

yeah! Europeans love brit! Come to europe sweety!

• Lee

Y’know?! Im from scotland and im living in america just now, i haven’t seen the piece of me video on t.v and i haven’t heard the song on the radio yet but my friends back in the uk tell me that piece of me is everywhere over there! Which is the way it should be cause it’s a damn good song (my personal fav!) so im heading back to the uk for xmas and new year and im looking forward to hearing my girl again everywhere i go! And yeah, she should move there, she can crash on my couch till she finds a place lol

Yea seriously she should move to Britian. Americans are proving to be stupid and ungrateful when it comes to music. Appartently people in Europe have better tastes. Oh and go Britney!

Yea go brit, more Europeans may appreciate her more but there are still plenty of Americans, like myself who love her and so def. appreciate her and i don’t want her to move to Britian or anywhere away from the US cuz that would stuck for us americans who still love her, but if she wants to then i say go for it, cuz if that would make her happy, which i don’t think it would, cuz she’d be away from her kids and i so def. know she wouldn’t want that cuz she loves those 2 beautiful boys so very much. LOVE YA BRIT!!! and congrats honey.

• Jenny

YAY go britney!! Yeh id love if britney moved here to ireland 🙂 doubt it tho but i do think she shud come here for a holiday some time to da peace and tranquility of some parts of d country! its so rural and quiet in some parts she’d love it!!twould be nice 🙂

• Kat

Hey now, stop bashing us americans.-Tear.- Like Sheena said, some of us still love her to death! Even if shes made a few mistakes, who hasnt? 😉 Love her new song loads.