What Britney Has To Put Up With On A Daily Basis

Written by admin. Posted in Personal Issues

Want to see what Britney has to put up with every day?  In the following video, you can see Britney going to Target, Starbucks, a bookstore, an underground car park… you know, every exciting place you can think of!  Who the hell actually wants to watch/buy this stuff?!

You can see Britney get really pissed off and ask for the police due to the amount of paparazzi (there must have been about 50), then she pushes people out of the way and goes back in the store.  Later, she gets harassed in a bookshop and has to run away from them, and even gets followed into the toilet at Starbucks.  She had some good words to say about the staff at Target, “Can I just say, that the Target police are definately better than the blue [LAPD]”.

Britney also joked to a cameraman when asked about rumours about her being pregnant again (how many times has she been pregnant this year according to tabloids? 20?).  She said “Me and Kevin are getting back together, we’re having twins!”

Check out the upsetting video here.

• sean-paul

shes so funny 🙂
    i love her !
    cant wait to see what piece of me video
    is like !
    start requesting it everywhere!!!!

• MJF

That is truley disturbing. I feel so bad for paparazzi – they ruin peoples lives to better theirs – what seperates them from leaches? I just do not get – I do understand that people need publicity but – I would be content just READING about Britney – when she started all we saw was her videos and heard her music – I really could give a shit if she bough a fucking book and took a piss – jesus christ.

• Whatever

I can’t stand the paps either, BUT she is the one who places herself in this situation every single day, so hell no I don’t feel sorry for her, she is an attention whore. And that little comment about her and Kevin getting back together? She wishes that were true! I wouldn’t have her nasty ass back either if I were him. Ugh.

IT’S SOOOO DISTURBING!! REALLY!!
    when any other artist goes to starbucks or has the slightest weird clothing, the papz go “yeah, she did that…”….BUT WHEN it involves Ms. Spears, the papz are like “omg, look at britney, omg she’s like weird, omg did u see that!!! this is crazy, this is world news, the world’s gonna stop!!!”
    They seem to love hounding her and only her!!!

This is ridiculous. The paps harass people and stalk them not to mention endanger people’s lives and no one ever does anything about them. Hell they look at the paps as good people and the celebs as the bad guys. How stupid is that? And I hate it when they excuse this bullshit by saying I’m just doing my job. Well get a real fucking job you piece of shit. And when your so called job involves harassing, stalking, and endangering people and making money for their misfortunes there’s a serious fucking issue and that excuse isn’t good enough douchebags.

• Whatever

I don’t understand why Britney doesn’t get her crew to get the first and last names of the paps around her so she can slap a restraining order on every single one of them. I mean, she has gotten away with so much so far, it can’t be too hard to fanagle her way doing that. Ugh.

yea clifton i agree with u completely, the paps need to get real fuckin jobs and stop harassing, stalkin and endangering brit and other people too, this is getting ridiculous; is it really news if she buys a book or goes for coffee at starbucks or any of the other lil crap that the paps write about, what should matter is her music and her videos and that sorta stuff, the stuff involving her career is what should be important all the lil crap she does everyday. levae her the fuck alone and go get real jobs and lives of ur own. LOVE YA BRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is extreme harassment, i totally agree with Clifton and Sheena, if the paps keep going the way they are they could end up endangering her life. Please don’t let this become another Princess Di case, that would just be terrible. I love you Britney xoxox

• Whatever

I wonder how all the other big stars like Brit stay out of the paps way. Perhaps they are a bit smarter and do not crave the attention that Brit does. She KNOWS that everytime she goes out this will happen. I blame both of them for it. Her for putting herself in the situation, and the paps for chasing her. Both are to blame.

Fuck u whatever! What is she supposed to do stay home all the time. the paps are to blame not her, she doesn’t like being followed around everywhere and harrassed, that is just so ridiculous, who would like that, ur an idiot whatever, its the damn paps fault not brit’s. I’m sure if she could she’d rather see them not following her around everywhere, but unfortunetly they seem to be able to get away with doing anything and everything they can to get to her. So whatever shut the fuck up and leave brit alone. LOVE YA BRIT!!!!!!!!

Yea sean i def. don’t want this to turn into another princess Di case that would be so terrible and tragic, just like it was when it happened to her. LEAVE HER ALONE U DAMN FUCKING PAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Carolyn

I don’t know how anyone could keep their sanity with all of that going on all the time. It’s surprising that she hasn’t moved to a foreign country and become a recluse. I wouldn’t blame her if she did for a few years. I also don’t understand why our government doesn’t do a single thing to stop this type of harassment. When did she give up the the right to personal privacy? She isn’t on stage, she’s shopping. That’s personal time. She needs to be left alone.

• Christina

Thats right, Sheena. u tell “whatever”. Britney should be allowed to step out n e where, and not have 2 be hounded. Love u Sheena babe

• Anthony

MAD props to miss Brit! You are the best!

• Britney Did This

I have to say that I agree with Whatever. I’m not saying Britney should lock herself away in her home – or hotel – since that’s where it looks like she lives now. But does she really have to stop at Starbucks everyday?? Does she really need that coffee? With all the people around her send someone else to get it. Britney brought all this attention upon herself when she started doing crazy things (i.e. shaving her head – beating cars with umbrellas)if she doesn’t want the attention stop going out at night for awhile – send people to get things for you – move the heck out of L.A. for awhile. Those small things make a difference.