Official UK "Piece Of Me" Release Date & Video Update

Written by admin. Posted in Comeback

Earlier this week Britney worked all through the night to film the video for her fantastic forthcoming single Piece of Me which is now set for release in the UK on 7th January 2008 – what a way to start the new year!

The video was shot in LA and directed by Wayne Isham who has worked with Britney previously on her I’m Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman album as well as working with artists as far ranging as Metallica to Michael Jackson, N*Sync to Bon Jovi.
The video is now in the editing stage and could be hitting our TVs as early as next week. Watch this space to find out more!

Source: SonyBMG UK

i don’t know guys…but to me..it just seems a little unfair.
    I mean, the US “might” have it by next week, and the UK has to wait for like 2 months!!!
    No offence, but i think the UK has a bigger fan-base for britney…
    Anyhow, i’m still gonna check it out next week..IF it’s out by then!

• sam

OMG I CANT WAIT!!! i hope it is out next week, i wonder what other scene was shot bar the ones with her and the other look alike britneys! i really cant wait!!!!! hehehe x x xx

Yea Prem ur right. Nobody really cares about her down here n-e more. Blackout did good international but not in da U.S. Dis Video wuz shot in just 10 hrs. It at least takes 2 1/2 days 2 make a video… so I’m hopin 4 da best…. =}

• Mario

i hope the video will be better than gimme more
    it is true that britney die in her new video :S?

• ben

nah dude…

she was supposed to die in gimme more…

my ‘theory’ is that the blonde (old britney) britney that was seated at the bar… died, and then the new brunette britney went to the funeral… and then was on pole… showing the evolution from the old blond britney to the new darker “sexier” britney.

well now she’s back to blond tho so i dont kno 😛

Mimi u are really getting on my nerves, what in the fuckin hell are u talkin about, “Blackout” did great here in the US, u are so fuckin ridiculous, duh, it debuted on the Billboard 200 charts at #2, shoulda been #1 if it hadn’t been for the fuckin rule change but whatever, “Blackout” still did and is still doing great here in the US. So stop talkin about stuff u know nothin about u fuckin moron. LOVE YA BRIT!!!!!! I so can’t wait for the video i know it’ll be great!

• raz

i hope the video will turn out to be amazing and better than gimme more! this director did an excellent job with not a girl and hope piece of me will be no different!

I guess yeah, i’m actually very positive that piece of me is gonna make history. It is not exactly 10 hours that britney took for shooting….some say she shot a few scenes running down the stairs and moving to her car, the day before….well, i don’t know…maybe it was the same day!!

NAH..SHE’S NOT GONNA DIE IN THE VIDEO!!!!

Im so excited, this video is gonna be great i just know it is. Im sure that Piece Of Me will get Britney her 6th UK number 1, God knows that she deserves it. I love you Britney xoxox, Sheena, you go girl xoxox

Fuck U shenna ur a moran, nah ur da bitch dat I shit on. It doesn’t matter wut # it debuted in da 1st week. Dats good bcuz of all da shit goin on wit her, I said dat cuz her album is dropin so fast its now #41 It drops every week, and I applauded her 4 doin betta international. If she wants 2 ever get to da #1 spot u kno she’s gonna have 2 do stuff, Its not about makin an album and makin a video. Da otha stuff is ur job u gotta do it. I like BLACKOUT it’s da 1st album I bought 4rm her. I neva put her down ~N~ wut not. She does have a stronger fan base internationally. I’m glad dat they stayed wit her, not like half da people down here. If she gets everybody back on her side she will be big again, she’ll be bigger than she wuz b4, she just needz 2 get organized, and she nnedz 2 try and stay out of da public eye. If she is plannin anything she justs needz 2 do it big, just go 4 it!!!!!!

Mimi, in your earlier blog you say that britney needs to do more promotion and now your saying she needs to stay out of the public eye. Make your mind up.

• Branko

THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IN HER LIFE ARE PAPPARAZIS. I MEAN SHE IS PREGNANT ABOUT 20 TIMES IN WEEK. ONO STOP!
    NO MATTER I THINK THIS VIDEO IS GONNA BE BOOM THAT WE ALL WANT.
    WAIT AND WE WILL SEE. HOW IS BLACKOUT IN OHTHER COUNTIS (EXCEPT USA AND UK)
    ALL SONGS ARE AMAZING.I THINK THAT IS FIRST TIME THAT I BUY CD AND LISTEN TO ALL SONGS. NOT JUST FOR ONE OR TWO SONGS.

LOVE BRITNEY 4EVER

wikipedia says that piece of me will premier on the 31st, but as “reliable” as they are, we can never be sure!!! probably they’re gonna change that the very next second…..

BLACKOUT is doin amazing in my country and other countries in asia!!! she’s doin better than all the local artists….

• I dont want to be you

hey brit i was just on google and i saw a nackid picture of you

GROSS Rite

I don’t want to be you, there’s naked pic of EVERY SINGLE artist in google!!! very coincidental that u came across one, on the count that britney’s the most searched and sought after artist…….

NOW, for real….is or is not the video premiering next week??? i don’t want no speulations!!

MIMI fuck u, ur the moran u didn’t even spell my name right, u are being so ridiculous, yea so fuckin what if her album is down to #41, that’s still doin damn good in my book, and plus i know digitial sales don’t count on that chart and i hear they are doing really good, dunno how good though, oh if anyone does can u let me know, please and thank u. yea i would like her to be doing better, but whatever at least she is still doing damn good. oh and MIMI u really need to start typing stuff so we know what the hell u are tryin to say, i can usually make out part of what u are sayin, but the rest is just plain beyond me cuz u make no sense half the time, so if ur gonna counitnue writing comments write in English please, and not ur version of English. Oh yea and thanx Sean for agreeing with me on this whole MIMI situtation i’m glad someone does. LOVE YA BRIT!!!!!!!!!!! Can’t wait for the “Piece of ME” video, the song totally rocks and i know the video will too!

Yea sean i completely agree with that, MIMI needs to makin up her fuckin mind, she is so all over the place it’s not even funny.

BITCH IF i HAD GUN I SHOT U DEAD, U DON’T HAVE 2 READ DA COMMENT. U MAKE A COMMENT ABOUT DA COMMENT NOT DA PERSON WRITTING IT.

IT’S MY OPINION… GO HELL!!!!

SHEENA UR DA 1 BEING RIDICULOUS, U DEFEND BRITNEY LIKE U KNO HER. SHE DOESN’T KNO U SO STOP! I NEVA DISRESPECTED HER OR BASHED HER ON HERE. I SPEAK MY MIND JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE HERE… U DON’T HAVE 2 LIKE WUT I SAY, U CAN SIMPLY AGREE OR DISAGREE WIT IT. ALL DIS SHIT STARTED WHEN U DISRESPECTED… DUDE I DON’T EVEN KNO U… U DON’T HAVE 2 READ DA COMMENTS IT’S EVERYBODY’S OPINION. NOBODY’S TRYNA PUT HER DOWN. ~N~ SEAN QUIT ACTIN STUPID. WHEN I SAID BRIT SHOULD STAY OUT OF DA PUBLIC EYE, IT MEANS SHE KNO DA PAPARAZZI IS OUT DERE BUT SHE WANNA GO OUT N-E WAY, THEN SHE GETS MAD WHEN DERE IN HER FACE. (I UNDERSTAND WHY SHE GET’S MAD, THEY HARASS HER EVERYDAY WHICH IS NO WAY 2 LIVE. I FEEL SORRY 4 HER.) SHE KNO’S SHE’S NOT LEAVIN HER HOUSE 2 PROMOTE DIS ALBUM. I MEAN DAMN HOW MANY TIMES DOES SUMBODY GO OUT 4 COFFEE. THEY SELL STARBUCKS COFFEE IN DA STORES. I KNO SHE HAS A COFFEE MAKER @ HOME. BY DA WAY ISN’T SAM DERE 4 DAT. WHY ISN’T HE TRYNA HELP HER GET HER LIFE BACK ON TRACK, HE’S JUST DERE USING HER MONEY. ~N~ WHY DA HELL DOESN’T SHE HAVE BODYGUARDS. IF SHE HAS TIME 2 SHOP ~N~ DRIVE AROUND SHE HAS TIME 2 GIVE AN INTERVIEW @ LEAST. SHE OWES PEOPLE DAT MUCH SO WE CAN KNO WUT DA HELL IS GOIN ON WIT HER. DOESN’T SHE RUN BRITNEYSPEARS.COM… SHE CAN PROMOTE HER ALBUM 4 DERE IF SHE DOESN’T WANT 2 COME OUT IN PUBLIC. DATS ALL I GOTTA SAY. O ~N~ SHEENA… LAST TIME I CHECK SHE WUZ # 16 ON DIGITAL CHARTS, BUT DAT WUZ @ LEAST A WEEK AGO SO I REALLY DON’T KNO…..

Just as expected!!! Wikipedia took out their post that piece of me video will premiere on the 31st of dec…..lol

I THINK IT MIGHT COME OUT BETWEEN DEC. 25- JAN.10 SINCE DA ACTUAL SINGLE DROPS IN STORES ON JAN. 11. THAT’S MY PREDICTION.

• britney-me

ei today is britney’s b-day ryt? how come ders no any greetings hir????

whatever MIMI, yea i defend her like i know her cuz i’m a true fan and thats what true fans do, they stick by the celebs no matter what and i will defend her always and forever cuz i will always be a fan of hers no matter what happens. and no i will not stop defending her, and so fuckin what duh i know she doesn’t know me, i’m her fan and most fans don’t know the celeb they are a fan of but that doesn’t mean that we can’t defend her, as i said anyone who is a true fan will defend there fav celebs and brit is my top fav celeb and so i will defned her no matter what, so just shut the fuck up about that cuz u will not get me to stop defending her. oh and thanx at least for answering my ? about the digitial downloads. and leave sean alone, i completely agree with him, u need to make up ur mind about what u think brit should do, u contradict urself so much its not even funny. she can’t stay home all the time that’s fuckin ridiculous, the paps just need to learn to leave her alone so she can go out without having to worry about them harrassing her all the time. and will u fuckin shut up about her promting the album all ready she has much more important things to do than promote her album, like getting custody back of her two beautiful boys. plus her album doesn’t need her to promote it she’s an established artisit and so therfore she doesn’t need to promote it, it’s doin damn good without her having to promote it, and hopefully once the video for “piece of me” comes out sales of her album will go up soem but if not whatever the album is still doin damn good even if that doesn’t happen. she likes starbucks coffee and she can go out and get it herself if she damn well pleases, she likes goin out and likes starbucks coffee so when she wants coffee she gonna go out and get it herself. she’s not stuck up like some celebs who make their friends and staff to go out and get them every damn thing they want them too, she likes goin out herself and doing stuff herself, cuz she’s not a stuck up snob like some celebs are and i applaud her for that. and just cuz i’m sayin stuff u don’t like ur threatening to kill me, now u really are being fuckin ridiculous, and i can read whatever fuckin comment i want to and respond to it however i want too, and u can’t do anything about it so fuck u MIMI and why don’t u go to hell u fuckin bitch. and u really need to learn how to speak english the right way and not have all these da and dats and all that crap, u sound ridiculous, and very childish too, so please fuckin write in english instead of whatever ur writing in, it’s so hard to figure out what in the hell u are tryin to say that i hafta read ur fuckin comments like 10 times before i can even respond to them. LOVE YA BRIT!!!!!!!!!! I’ll always be a fan no matter what!! oh and thanx for backin me up Sean xoxoxo.

HAPPY 26th BIRTHDAY BRITNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I CAN’T WAIT FOR THE “PIECE OF ME” VIDEO TO COME OUT I KNOW IT’LL BE A GREAT VIDEO CUZ THE SONG ROCKS, IT’S MY FAV SONG ON “BLACKOUT”! I HOPE U HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRITNEY!!!!

• luis july

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIT I LOVE YA SOOOOO MUCH!!!!

• Francesco

happy birthday brit!!! I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Branko

BRITNEY,HAPPY BIRTHDAY.I LOVE YOU

• DWAD

HAPPY BRIT DAY!!!! THE BILLION RED,ROSY AND WHITE ROSES FOR YOU!!!! JE T’AIME!!!!!

• Christina

Whoa, hold om Mimi. where is the heck do you get off calling my g/f a bi**h. you dont know her, so back the fook off. and She and other TRUE Britney fans, like me will defend her, you got that. so you take ur so called Britney fan a$$ back 2 where u came from.

AWWWWW thanx Chris sweetie, yea ur right sweetheart she needs to back the fuck off and go back to where she came from and leave us TRUE brit fans alone, cuz we will never stop defending her no matter what happens.

• Christina

Oh and MIMI. I DONT wanna ever hear you threaten my g/f. cause you’ll have 2 answer 2 me. you got that. so go take ur so-called Britney fan a$$ 2 wherever u came from. and Leave my sweetie alone. I dont care how angry you are @ some1. DONT U EVER THREATEN her. B*tch

CHRISTINA ~N~ SO WUT, DAT BITCH DON’T NO ME EITHER, SHE DA 1 DAT STARTED DIS WHOLE SHIT (CUZ I SAID 1 THING DAT HAD SHIT 2 DO WIT HER)… WHO DA FUCK IS U. N BY DA WAY CHRISTINA I DIDN’T THREATIN UR BITCH, OK. I DON’T WHO DA FUCK WROTE DAT BUT I KNO IT WUZN’T ME. (SUM ONE IS PROBABLY TRYNA GET SUMTHIN STARTED HERE). U SAID I’M HAVE DEAL WIT U, BITCH PLZ. YO ASS WOULD PROBABLY BE LYIN ON DAT DAMN GROUND B4 U EVEN GET A CHANCE 2 TOUCH ME. SO GO 2 HELL ~N~ TAKE UR BITCH WIT U. CUZ I’M DONE WIT U ~N~ I’M DONE WIT HER. UR BITCH CAN’T EVEN HANDLE HER OWN BATTLE, HAD 2 CALL HER GIRLFRIEND IN… SHE STARTED DIS WHOLE SHIT, BITCH SHOULD FINISH IT BY HERSELF.

MIMI SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEA SO I COMMENTED ON SOMETHING U SAID, SO FUCKIN WHAT, I CAN HAVE MY OPINIONS TOO AND SO CAN U BUT I CAN ALSO COMMENT AS MUCH AS I FUCKIN WANNA ABOUT ANYTHING U OR ANYONE ELSE SAYS. AND I DIDN’T CALL IN MY GF SHE WANTED TO DEFEND ME AND I LET HER CUZ I LOVE HER AND I KNOW SHE LOVES ME SO SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THIS ALREADY. I WILL FINSH THIS AND IF UR DONE WITH THIS THEN THAT MEANS I WIN U STUPID FUCKIN BITCH. AND YEA FUCKIN RIGHT U KNOW U WROTE THAT COMMENT ABOUT SHOOTING ME SO DON’T FUCKIN TELL ME U DIDN’T. AND CHRIS COULD DEF. BEAT US ASS, U’D BE THE ONE ON DAMN GROUND BEOFRE U GOT A CHANCE TO TOUCH HER. AND UR STILL NOT WRITING IN ENGLISH ONLY U VERSION OF ENGLISH WHICH COMPLETELY SUCKS, SO FUCKIN LEARN TO TYPE IN ENGLISH AT LEAST SO THAT PEOPLE CAN READ UR COMMENT ONCE AND KNOW WHAT U ARE SAYIN. HEY CHRIS SWEETIE GUESS WHAT SINCE SHE’S DONE WITH ME AND U WE WIN, YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!1 AND WE WILL ALWAYS WIN SO MIMI KEEP THAT IN MIND NEXT TIME U MESS WITH EITHER ME OR CHRIS AND SO SHOULD EVERYONE ELSE. LOVE U CHRIS!

• Javy

Wow. So were in here focusing on Britney and her New video, and all you guys do is argue on who knows more about her sales. Are you kidding me? What is this, a chat room? No. Its a fan site, discussing the topic it headlines. Thanks! You guys are so stupid, seriously. Bitch about shit in another forum, i\e MySpace, Facebook, Aim, or keep it yourself. Remember who and why you’re even here, … Britney.

Thanks!

U DON’T WIN SHIT U NASTY AS BITCH, I WUZ NEVA TRYNA BATTLE YO ASS. BUT U WANNA FIGHT 4 REAL NIGGA DRAG YO ASS 2 H-TOWN, ~N~ WILL GET DIS SHIT GOIN NIGGA. ~N~ JAVY I AGREE WIT U MAN… IF DIS BITCH WOULD NEVA CALLED ME OUT OF MY NAME 2 BEGIN WIT IT WOULD HAVE NEVA ESCALATED DIS FAR… I DON’T CARE IF U TRASH MY COMMENT, BUT U DISRESPECT ME ~N~ I DON’T TAKE DAT BULLSHIT….

I JUST READ DAT DA VIDEO WILL DEBUT ON NEW YEAR’S EVE ON DAT MTV NEW YEAR’S EVE SPECIAL THING THEY DO EVERY YEAR. HAS N-E BODY HEARD N-E THING ABOUT DAT?

• Christina

Whoah, hold up MIMI bitch, see cause today’s not sunday n e more. so I can cuss :),lol. ok 1st off. my g/f’s name is Sheena you got that. (say SHEE-NA,)lol how about we kiss and make up,lol, unless u fight, but me and Sheena already won. and P.S. pls. speak english. oh and im Christina, the sweetest and baddest Bit*h. oh yeah 1 other thing, Sheena didnt call me in. She can handle her own battle, I just didnt like that fact u were threatening my sweetie. so I stepped in and I backed her up. oh Yeah, its Mrs. toxic bitch 2 u, and you wouldnt even touch me. and if you layed a hand on my g/f Sheena, and tried 2 break my nail,lol oh it would be on. oh and sayin you werent tryin 2 start shit. Um I think you already did. The min. you put my g/f in it, thats when you started. if you have nothin 2 say just dont say n e thing @ all. ok so.. u didnt write this.. um ok it sounds like u, not 2 be rude,lol. so whether some1 was actin as you, I dont know,but if it was really you, owe up 2 it.,lol.

***MIMI*** Says:
    December 1st, 2007 at 11:47 pm

• Christina

oh yeah, 4got the most important thing,lol luv u sweety. muahs

• Christina

Oh yeah, MIMI, I dont know, if the video will debut on MTV New Years Eve’s Special. I just remember reading the video will offically come out on my b-day.. Jan. 11,2007. in the U.S. which is so cool!!!!!!! 🙂 Luv u Sheena. Thanks babe 4 sticking up 4 me. muahs

• Christina

*correction,lol Jan.11,2008- for the U.S. offical date.

December 3, 2007 — Britney Spears may have finally made a good decision. The train wreck, who hasn’t done much publicity for her new album, “Blackout,” besides her daily run to Starbucks to get photographed, has pulled the plug on a potential Rolling Stone cover, said an insider. Spears was close to signing a contract with editor and publisher Jann Wenner, to pose for the cover, but called off talks when the Wenner Media boss refused to promise her it would actually land on Rolling Stone instead of Us Weekly, said the insider. Last year, Nick Lachey was duped into believing Wenner’s promise of a Rolling Stone cover and was furious when he landed on Us instead. “It was going to be a good platform for her music to be taken seriously because it had been so long. But she refused to get screwed by Wenner,” said our source. “They kept negotiating, and it got nasty.” Spears has contacted Blender magazine, and a deal is being worked out for a cover there, said the source. A rep for Rolling Stone said they were “exploring a cover” but never had a discussion about any kind of contract.

DOES ANYBODY THINK DIS STORY IS TRUE…….. SHE MIGHT BE ON THE COVER OF BLENDER…

Yea i do win, if u give up, then yea me and Chris do win, so hahahaha. and if ur not battling me than what the fuck are u doin when u keep commentin back to me, u dumb fuck, if u keep making the comments than its so on u fuckin bitch. whatever u fuckin bitch its on, if u continuing commentin i’m gonna too, cuz i neverr will back down, never, ever, ever, cuz i’m defending my Britney and i will never stop doin that, so bring it on bitch. thanx chris for backin me up too, and yea i can fight my own battles but i like that i have back up. Luv u too Chris sweetie, muahs. Oh and MIMI i know u wrote that comment where u threatened me so own up to it already u damn bitch, and who the hell are u callin a nigga, ur a fuckin idiot that’s what u are. and yea please start speakin english like a true American.

FUCK U JAVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON’T TELL US WHY WE ARE HERE, I KNOW WHY I’M HERE AND WHY I’M ARGUING WITH MIMI, IT’S ALL CUZ OF BRITNEY! I’M DEFENDING BRITNEY FROM THIS DAMN FUCKIN BITCH. SO FUCK OFF AND LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT NO MATTER WHAT THE HELL U SAY. OH AND MIMI ME AND CHRIS WIN CUZ U HAVEN’T RESPONDED BACK, SO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

WHO DA FUCK CARES BITCH GROW DA FUCK UP…. U SAY YO ASS HERE 4 B.SPEARS, BUT ALL YO NASTY ASS KEEP DOIN IS RUNNIN YO DAMN MOUTH. CHRISTINA ALREADY TRY 2 SQUASH DIS SHIT (I WOULD HAVE TOLD HER OK WUTEVA… CONSIDER IT SQUASHED OUT) APARENTLY U DON’T. I COULD REALLY GIVE A DAMN BUT I DON’T. WUTEVA. I LIKE I SAID 2 DAYS AGO, U WOULD HAVE DRAG YO ASS 2 HOUSTON IF U REALLY WANTED 2 GET DIS SHIT GOIN. UR ACTIN LIKE A DUMB ASS, U DON’T EVEN KNO WUT DA FUCK UR ARGUING ABOUT. GROW DA FUCK UP CUZ JAVY’S RIGHT… UR FUCKIN 4GETTIN Y UR ASS IS HERE. U SAY UR DEFENDIN BRITNEY. FOOL 4RM WUT NODODY HER HAS SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HER OR PUT HER DOWN IN ANYWAY. PEOPLE HERE HAVE EITHER APPLAUDED HER OR TRYNA HELP HER BOOST HERSELF UP. DA GIRL NEEDS TOUGH LUV, MANY PEOPLE DON’T THINK SHE HAS IT. SO WUTEVA… FOOL U THINK U WON WUTEVA… WHO CARES, I DON’T. U GOT PISSED OFF CUZ I SAID “BRITNEY DOESN’T HAVE A STRONGER FAN BASES DOWN HERE IN DA U.S LIKE SHE DID B4, ~N~ DID WAY BETTER INTERNATIONALLY THAT SHE’S NOMINATED 4 AN AWARD (WHICH I HOPE SHE WINS CUZ SHE BEEN THROUGH HELL DIS YEAR) AND SAID DAT “IT TAKES AT LEAST 2 DAYS 2 MAKE A VIDEO… ~N~ I WISHED HER GOOD LUCK (HOPE 4 DA BEST). SO WUT DID I SAY DAT DISRESPECTED B.SPEARS IN ANYWAY. TELL ME GURL, CUZ I DON’T KNO, ~N~ I NEEDS 2 KNO… SO TELL ME! =}

• Christina

“consider it squashed out”. MIMI, what the fuck,lol.Oh yeah and me and Sheena do win, because we are a great team. and Sheena does think its “squashed” whatever that supposed 2 mean,lol. We both do. Just as my baby said before, if u keep comin back with statements we’re just gonna squash them back in ur face, like that huh,lol. Please call my g/f by her name. We do know what we’re arguing about. Its all about Britney. Bitch. Once you say somethin bad about our girl Brit. and threaten my g/f. thats when the sweetest steps in. Sheena is not gonna come down there, and neither am I. We dont need to. All we need 2 do is keep the peace, ignore what the haters say. and PUT THE GUNS DOWN, got that. no guns, no violence,lol JUST PEACE, LOVE.

I CARE U DAMN FUCKIN BITCH AND I AM HERE FOR BRIT THAT’S HOW THIS WHOLE DAMN THING GOT STARTED U DAMN FUCKIN IDIOT, AND IT’LL KEEP GOIN TIL U STOP COMMENTIN BACK TO ME CUZ I WILL NEVER BACK DOWN FROM DEFENDING MY GIRL BRIT. AND OH I NEED TO GROW UP, THAT’S SO FUNNY I FORGOT TO LAUGH, IF I NEED TO GROW UP THEN SO THE HELL DO U CUZ U KEEP COMMENTIN BACK WITH NASTY ASS COMMENTS JUST LIKE ME, SO U NEED TO GROW THE DAMN FUCK UP TOO IF I DO TOO, WHICH I REALLY DON’T HAFTA, ALL I’M DOIN IS DEFEINDING MY GIRL BRIT, SO WHATEVER. YEA WHATEVER IT’S NOT GONNA BE SQUASHED TIL U STOP COMMENTING BACK CUZ I WON’T BACK DOWN, I NEVER WILL, NOT WHEN IT COMES TO BRIT. I’LL WIN IN THE END U JUST SEE U FUCKIN BITCH. AND U MUST CARE U DAMN FUCKIN IDIOT OR U WOULDN’T KEEP COMMENTING BACK TO ME IF U DIDN’T SO HA, U DO CARE U JUST DON’T WANNA ADMIT. AND I’M NOT GONNA COME DOWN TO HOUSTON, U WOULDN’T WANT ME TO CUZ THEN U’D REALLY BE IN SOME SERIOUS TROUBLE, BUT I’M NOT GONNA CUZ I CAN DEFEND BRIT FROM THE COMFORT OF MY HOME SO THERE’S NO NEED TO COME TO U. AND HELL YEA I KNOW WHAT I’M ARGUIN ABOUT I’M ARGUIN WITH U OVER SOME FUCKIN COMMENTS U MADE DUH, U FUCKIN IDIOT. AND I DO KNOW WHY I’M HERE, I’M NEVER GONNA FORGET THAT OTHERWISE I WOULDN’T STILL BE ARGUIN WITH U IF I DIDN’T LOVE BRIT SO MUCH. I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER WHY I’M HERE, CUZ BRIT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME SO FUCK BOTH U MIMI AND JAVY, DON’T U DARE SAY THAT I DON’T KNOW WHY I’M HERE. HELL YEA I’M DEFENDING BRIT, AND OH YEA UR NOT PUTTIN HER DOWN OR HER TRUE FANS, HAHA THAT’S SO FUNNY, NOT,UR A DAMN FUCKIN IDIOT, UR THE ONE THAT DOESN’T KNOW WHAT SHE’S TALKIN ABOUT SO FUCK U. AND I’M NOT A FOOL, JUST CUZ I’M DEFENDING BRIT. YEA WHATEVER THERE DEF. HAVE BEEN PEOPLE PUTTIN HER DOWN AND OTHERS WHO ARE JUST FUCKIN IDIOTS WHO DON’T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKIN ABOUT, U FALL INTO BOTH CATERGORIES SOMEWHAT SO YEA WHATEVER. YEA WHATEVER SHE JUST NEEDS TO KNOW SHE’S STILL LOVED BY HER FANS, SHE DEOSN’T NEED TOUGH LOVE, JUST PURE TRUE FAN LOVE AND SHE HAS THAT FROM ME AND CHRIS, WHILE OBVIOUSLY FROM U SHE DOESN’T, SO FUCK OFF WHEN U SAY SHE NEEDS TOUGH LOVE, RIGHT NOW SHE’S DOIN PRETTY GOOD ON HER OWN, OH AND IF SHE MESSES UP AGAIN SHE NEEDS THE TOUGH LOVE FROM HER FAMILY NOT HER FANS U FUCKIN IDIOT, THEY ARE THE ONES THAT CAN HELP HER. FOR HER FANS THEY JUST NEED TO LET HER KNOW THAT THEY LOVE HER AND WILL DEFEND AND SUPPORT HER NO MATTER WHAT AND CHRIS AND I ARE TWO OF THOSE FANS AND WE ALWAYS WILL BE, ISN’T THAT RIGHT CHRIS SWEETIE. UMMM U DIDN’T SAY THAT SHE DOESN’T HAVE AS STRONG OF A FAN BASE HERE IN THE U.S., U SAID AND I QUOTE “Nobody really cares about her down here n-e more.” SO FUCKIN GET UR OWN DAMN COMMENT RIGHT U FUCKIN IDIOT, AND THAT’S WHAT PISSED ME OFF IN THE FIRST PLACE, THAT AND THE FACT U SAID THAT “BLACKOUT” WASN’T DOIN GOOD, WHEN IT DAMN WELL IS, YEA SO MAYBE NOT AS WWELL AS IN OTHER COUNTRIES BUT STILL DAMN GOOD. AND DON’T U DARE SAY THAT THERE IS NOBODY “DOWN HERE” IN THE US THAT CARES ABOUT HER, YEA SO MAYBE NOT AS MANY, BUT STIL A DAMN GOOD AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WHO DO, LIKE ME AND CHRIS. YEA I HOPE SHE WINS THAT AWARD TOO CUZ YEA UR AT LEAST RIGHT ABOUT THAT SHE HAS BEEN THROUGH HELL THIS YEAR THANX IN A LARGE PART TO THE DAMN FUCKIN PAPS, BUT YEA WHATEVER. OH AND THE WHOLE VIDEO WAS NOT SHOT IN 10 HRS. U FUCKIN IDIOT THAT WAS ONLY PART OF IT, AND IT WILL DEF. BE A GREAT VIDEO, CUZ IT’S A BRIT VIDEO AND ALL OF HER VIDEOS ARE GREAT SO SHUT THE DAMN HELL UP ABOUT THAT CUZ U DON’T KNOW WHAT U ARE TALKIN ABOUT. K I’LL TELL U EXACTLY WHAT U SAID THAT DISRESPECTED BRITNEY AND HER TRUE FANS LIKE ME, CUZ U DISREPECTED US TRUE FANS TOO. FIRST OF ALL U SAID NOBODY REALLY CARES ABOUT HER DOWN HERE ANYMORE AND THAT’S SO FUCKIN NOT TRUE, BUT WHATEVER AND THAT DEF. DISREPECTED US TRUE BRIT FANS AND IS WHAT PISSED ME OFF IN THE FIRST PLACE ALONG WITH U SAYIN THAT “BLACKOUT” ISN’T DOIN AS WELL HERE AS IT IS INTERNATIONALLY, YEA SO WHATEVER IT’S STILL DOIN DAMN GOOD AND AS I SAID BEFORE HERE IN THE US ESP., DIGITAL SALES AREN’T PART OF THE BILLBOAARD CHARTS AND THEY ARE DOIN GOOD SO WHEN U DON’T KNOW WHAT U ARE TALKIN ABOUT DON’T MAKE IT SOUND LIKE U DO. SECOND OF ALL U SAID SHE NEEDS TO SAY OF THE PUBLIC EYE, UMM NO SHE DOESN’T IF SHE’S GONNA COME BACK THAT WOULD BE A LIL HARD TO DO, BUT WHATEVER, THAT’S NOT REALLY DISREPECTING HER, WELL ACTUALLY IT KINDA IS, UR BASICALLY SAYIN SHE’S NOT TRYIN TO COME BACK WHEN SEH SO TOTALLY IS, SO YEA. THIRD OH AND YEA IT DEF. MATTERS WHAT # SHE DEBUTED AT, THAT’S DISREPECTING BOTH HER AND HER FANS WHEN U SAY IT DOESN’T MATTER, SO YEA WHATEVER. FOURTH WHO REALLY CARES IF SHE HAS A STRONGER FAN BASE INTERNATIONALLY THAN SHE DOES HERE IN THE US, THE FANS SHE DOES HAVE STILL HERE ARE HER TRUE FANS AND THOSE ARE THE ONES THAT MATTER, IT’S THE QUALITY OF HER FANS THAT MATTER NOT THE QUANITY, SO SAYIN THAT IS DISREPCTING TOO, AND YEA IT’S GOOD THAT SHE HAS TRUE FANS OTHER PLACES BUT HERE IN THE U.S. THE ONES SHE STILL HAS ARE TRUE FANS AND THOSE ARE THE ONES THAT MATTER, NOT THE ONES THAT WILL ONLY STAY WITH HER THROUGH THE GOOD TIMES, CUZ THEY AREN’T TRUE FANS, TRUE FANS STAY WITH A CELEB NO MATTER WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE GOIN THROUGH WHETHER IT’S GOOD OR BAD OR WHATEVER. FIFTH SHE CAN GO OUT OF HERR HOUSE IF SHE DAMN WELL PLEASES, IT’S THE DAMN PAPS FAULT NOT HERS AND BY SAYIN IT IS UR DISREPECTING HER. THINKIN SHE SHOULD STAY HOME ALL THE TIME IS BEING RIDICULOUS THAT IS SO NOT THE WAY SHE SHOULD HAFTA LIVE JUST TO STAY AWAY FROM THE PAPS. IT’S THE PAPS WHO NEED TO LEARN TO LEAVE HER THE DAMN HELL ALONE, SO YEA. SIXTH U KEEP SAYING THAT SHE HAS TOO PROMOTE THE ALBUM WHEN SHE DAMN WELL DOESN’T NEED TO, SHE’S AN ESTABLISHED ARTIST AND THEY DON’T NEED TO PROMOTE IT LIKE FIRST TIME ARTISTS DO CUZ PEOPLE WHO ARE HER FANS OR WHO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HER ARE GONNA BUY THE ALBUM CUZ OF WHO SHE IS AND NOT CUZ SHE PROMOTES IT, SO YEA WHATEVER OH AND PLUS SHE HAS MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT AT THE MOMENT LIKE GETTING CUSTODY BACK OF HER TWO BEAUTIFUL BOYS. UMMM LET’S SEE AND SEVENTH U DIDN’T DISRESPECT ME WHEN U AID THIS U THREATENED ME BUT WHEN U SAID IF U HAD A GUN U’D SHOOT ME DEAD, THAT WAS WAY OVER THE LINE FOR US ARGUIN OVER BRIT, AND I KNOW U KEEP SAYIN U DIDN’T SAY THAT BUT I KNOW U DID, WHO THE HELL ELSE COULD IT HAV BEEN, NOONE THAT’S WHO SO YEA WHATEVER U KNOW U DID, SO JUST FESS UP TO THAT ALREADY AND STOP BEING A WHIMP AND SAYIN SOMEONE ELSE DID IT. EIGHTH AND YEA SO THE HELL WHAT YEA I KNOW I DON’T KNOW HER AND THAT SHE DOESN’T KNOW ME BUT I’M A TRUE FAN AND I WILL STICK BY HER NO MATTER WHAT SO DON’T TELL ME THAT I CAN’T DEFEND HER U FUCKIN MORAN CUZ I CAN AND I WILL NO MATTER WHAT U OR ANYONE ELSE SAYS. NINTH AND OH YEA SAYIN SHE SHOULD HAVE OTHER PEOPLE DO HER COFFEE STOPS FOR HER AND THAT SORTA THING IS BEING DISREPECTFUL OF HER CUZ UR SAYINJ JUST CUZ SHE’S FAMOUS THAT SHE SHOULD’NT HAFTA DO STUFF FOR HERSLEF THAT SHE SHOULD BE WAITED ON HAND AND FOOT WELL SHE’S NOT A STUCK BITCH SO SHE’S GONNA DO THE STUFF FOR HELSELF LIKE ANY NORMAL PERSON WOULD, SO YEA WHATEVER. TENTH AND UMM NO SHE DOESN’T OWE US A AN INTERVIEW, ALL SHE OWES US AS FANS IS HER MUSIC AND VIDEOS AND SHE IS DOIN THAT STUFF SO SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THAT ALREADY, SHE’LL GIVE AN INTERVIEW IF AND WHEN SHE IS DAMN WELL READY TOO, AND THE REASON OR WHAT I FIGURE THE REASON TO BE WHY SHE HASN’T DONE SO IS CUZ SHE DOESN’T WANNA BE ASKED QUESTIONS SHE DOESN’T WANNA ANSWER AND U KNOW THAT THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT WILL HAPPEN SO SHE DOESN’T HAFTA DO AN INTERVIEW, SO YEA WHATEVER. ELEVENTH ALL THE OTHER CRAP U SAID ABOUT ME TOO, BUT YEA WHATEVER I’VE SAID NASTY STUFF TO U TOO SO THAT’S NOT REALLY THE POINT BUT I HOPE I’VE MADE MYSELF REALLY CLEAR ON EXACTLY HOW U HAVE DISSED AND DISRESPECTED BRIT SINCE UR OBVIOUSLY TOO DAMN FUCKIN STUPID TO REALIZE WHAT U SAID ABOUT HER THAT PISSED BE OFF SO MUCH, SO NOW THAT IT’S ALL SPELLED OUT FOR U, NOW MAYBE UR REALIZE WHY I’M SO PISSED OFF. AND I’LL WIN THIS EVENTUALLY, I JUST NEED TO KEEP COMMENTIN BACK TIL U STOP. CHRIS SWEETIE AM I RIGHT ABOUT ALL THE STUFF SHE DID TOO DIS AND DIS
    RESPECT BRIT, AND AM I RIGHT ABOUT THAT I’LL WIN EVENTUALLY, CUZ I WON’T EVER GIVE UP NO MATTER WHAT, AND I KNOW U’LL ALWAYS BACK ME UP AS LONG AS THIS IS GOIN ON. LOVE U CHRIS SWEETIE! LOVE YA BRIT! THIS WHOLE THING IS FOR U CUZ NOONE MESSES WITH U AND GETS AWAY WITH IT. OH YEA AND BRIT SO CAN’T WAIT FOR THE “PIECE OF ME” VIDEO I KNOW IT’LL BE GREAT CUZ IT’S UR VIDEO SO IT HAS TO BE, SINCE THEY ALWAYS ARE.

• Christina and Sheena

WE CARE U DAMN FUCKIN BITCH AND WE ARE HERE FOR BRIT. THAT’S HOW THIS WHOLE DAMN THING GOT STARTED, U DAMN FUCKIN IDIOT. THATS WHY WE KEEP THIS SHIT GOING BECAUSE YOU RESPOND WITH SOME DUMB ASS SHIT, HALF OF WHICH WE CANT FUCKIN UNDERSTAND.AND IT’LL KEEP GOIN TIL U STOP COMMENTIN BACK TO ME CUZ I WILL NEVER BACK DOWN FROM DEFENDING MY GIRL BRIT. AND OH I NEED TO GROW UP, THAT’S SO FUNNY I FORGOT TO LAUGH, IF I NEED TO GROW UP THEN SO THE HELL DO U CUZ U KEEP COMMENTIN BACK WITH NASTY ASS COMMENTS JUST LIKE ME. ONLY BECAUSE YOU KEEP GOIN BACK WITH STUPID FUCKIN SHIT 2 SAY. SO U NEED TO GROW THE DAMN FUCK UP TOO IF I DO TOO, WHICH I REALLY DON’T HAFTA, ALL I’M DOIN IS DEFEINDING MY GIRL BRIT, SO WHATEVER. YEA WHATEVER IT’S NOT GONNA BE SQUASHED TIL U STOP COMMENTING BACK CUZ WE WON’T BACK DOWN, I NEVER WILL, NOT WHEN IT COMES TO BRIT. I’LL WIN IN THE END U JUST SEE U FUCKIN BITCH. AND U MUST CARE U DAMN FUCKIN IDIOT OR U WOULDN’T KEEP COMMENTING BACK TO US IF U DIDN’T SO HA, U DO CARE U JUST DON’T WANNA ADMIT. JUST SAY YOU CARE. COME ON LET IT OUT.LOL SAY IT FUCKIN BITCH. THATS ALL WE WANT IS YOU 2 CARE ABOUT BRIT AND 2 SHOW YOU CARE. AND WE’RE NOT GONNA COME DOWN TO HOUSTON, U WOULDN’T WANT US TO CUZ THEN U’D REALLY BE IN SOME SERIOUS TROUBLE. SOME SERIOUS TROUBLE. YOU DONT WANNA FUCK WITH ME AND MY G/F. BUT I’M NOT GONNA CUZ I CAN DEFEND BRIT FROM THE COMFORT OF MY HOME SO THERE’S NO NEED TO COME TO U. AND HELL YEA I KNOW WHAT I’M ARGUIN ABOUT I’M ARGUIN WITH U OVER SOME FUCKIN COMMENTS U MADE DUH, U FUCKIN IDIOT. AND I DO KNOW WHY I’M HERE, I’M NEVER GONNA FORGET THAT OTHERWISE I WOULDN’T STILL BE ARGUIN WITH U IF I DIDN’T LOVE BRIT SO MUCH. I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER WHY I’M HERE. FUCK OFF BITCH. CUZ BRIT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO MY G/F AND I. SO FUCK BOTH U MIMI AND JAVY, DON’T U DARE SAY THAT I DON’T KNOW WHY I’M HERE. HELL YEA I’M DEFENDING BRIT, AND OH YEA UR NOT PUTTIN HER DOWN OR HER TRUE FANS, HAHA THAT’S SO FUNNY, NOT,UR A DAMN FUCKIN IDIOT, UR THE ONE THAT DOESN’T KNOW WHAT SHE’S TALKIN ABOUT SO FUCK U. AND I’M NOT A FOOL, JUST CUZ I’M DEFENDING BRIT. YEA WHATEVER THERE DEF. HAVE BEEN PEOPLE PUTTIN HER DOWN AND OTHERS WHO ARE JUST FUCKIN IDIOTS WHO DON’T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKIN ABOUT, U FALL INTO BOTH CATERGORIES SOMEWHAT SO YEA WHATEVER. YEA WHATEVER SHE JUST NEEDS TO KNOW SHE’S STILL LOVED BY HER FANS, SHE DEOSN’T NEED TOUGH LOVE, JUST PURE TRUE FAN LOVE AND SHE HAS THAT FROM ME AND CHRIS, WHILE OBVIOUSLY FROM U SHE DOESN’T, SO FUCK OFF WHEN U SAY SHE NEEDS TOUGH LOVE, RIGHT NOW SHE’S DOIN PRETTY GOOD ON HER OWN, OH AND IF SHE MESSES UP AGAIN SHE NEEDS THE TOUGH LOVE FROM HER FAMILY NOT HER FANS U FUCKIN IDIOT, THEY ARE THE ONES THAT CAN HELP HER. FOR HER FANS THEY JUST NEED TO LET HER KNOW THAT THEY LOVE HER AND WILL DEFEND AND SUPPORT HER NO MATTER WHAT AND CHRIS AND I ARE TWO OF THOSE FANS AND WE ALWAYS WILL BE, ISN’T THAT RIGHT CHRIS SWEETIE. UMMM U DIDN’T SAY THAT SHE DOESN’T HAVE AS STRONG OF A FAN BASE HERE IN THE U.S., U SAID AND I QUOTE “Nobody really cares about her down here n-e more.” SO FUCKIN GET UR OWN DAMN COMMENT RIGHT U FUCKIN IDIOT, AND THAT’S WHAT PISSED ME OFF IN THE FIRST PLACE, THAT AND THE FACT U SAID THAT “BLACKOUT” WASN’T DOIN GOOD, WHEN IT DAMN WELL IS, YEA SO MAYBE NOT AS WWELL AS IN OTHER COUNTRIES BUT STILL DAMN GOOD. AND DON’T U DARE SAY THAT THERE IS NOBODY “DOWN HERE” IN THE US THAT CARES ABOUT HER, YEA SO MAYBE NOT AS MANY, THATS BECAUSE THE 1’S WHO ARENT NOW ARENT REALLY TRUE FANS, WHO STAND BY THRO EVERYTHING. BUT STIL A DAMN GOOD AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WHO DO, LIKE SHEENA AND I. YEA I HOPE SHE WINS THAT AWARD TOO CUZ YEA UR AT LEAST RIGHT ABOUT THAT SHE HAS BEEN THROUGH HELL THIS YEAR THANX IN A LARGE PART TO THE DAMN FUCKIN PAPS, BUT YEA WHATEVER. OH AND THE WHOLE VIDEO WAS NOT SHOT IN 10 HRS. SHE CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH. IN 1 DAY. U FUCKIN IDIOT THAT WAS ONLY PART OF IT, AND IT WILL DEF. BE A GREAT VIDEO, CUZ IT’S A BRIT VIDEO AND ALL OF HER VIDEOS ARE GREAT SO SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THAT CUZ U DON’T KNOW WHAT U ARE TALKIN ABOUT. K I’LL TELL U EXACTLY WHAT U SAID THAT DISRESPECTED BRITNEY AND HER TRUE FANS LIKE ME, CUZ U DISREPECTED US TRUE FANS TOO. FIRST OF ALL U SAID NOBODY REALLY CARES ABOUT HER DOWN HERE ANYMORE AND THAT’S SO FUCKIN NOT TRUE, BUT WHATEVER AND THAT DEF. DISREPECTED US TRUE BRIT FANS AND IS WHAT PISSED ME OFF IN THE FIRST PLACE ALONG WITH U SAYIN THAT “BLACKOUT” ISN’T DOIN AS WELL HERE AS IT IS INTERNATIONALLY, YEA SO WHATEVER IT’S STILL DOIN DAMN GOOD AND AS I SAID BEFORE HERE IN THE US ESP., DIGITAL SALES AREN’T PART OF THE BILLBOAARD CHARTS AND THEY ARE DOIN GOOD SO WHEN U DON’T KNOW WHAT U ARE TALKIN ABOUT DON’T MAKE IT SOUND LIKE U DO. SECOND OF ALL U SAID SHE NEEDS TO STAY OF THE PUBLIC EYE. THAT DOESNT MAKES N-E FUCKING SENSE WHEN A FEW COMMENTS UP. YOU SEND U SERE CHEERING FOR HER. UMM NO SHE DOESN’T IF SHE’S GONNA COME BACK THAT WOULD BE A LIL HARD TO DO, BUT WHATEVER, THAT’S NOT REALLY DISREPECTING HER, WELL ACTUALLY IT KINDA IS, UR BASICALLY SAYIN SHE’S NOT TRYIN TO COME BACK WHEN SEH SO TOTALLY IS. SHE CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH AS A PERSON. CUT HER SOME SLACK AND FUCK OFF. SO YEA. THIRD OH AND YEA IT DEF. MATTERS WHAT # SHE DEBUTED AT, THAT’S DISREPECTING BOTH HER AND HER FANS WHEN U SAY IT DOESN’T MATTER, SO YEA WHATEVER. FOURTH WHO REALLY CARES IF SHE HAS A STRONGER FAN BASE INTERNATIONALLY THAN SHE DOES HERE IN THE US, THE FANS SHE DOES HAVE STILL HERE ARE HER TRUE FANS AND THOSE ARE THE ONES THAT MATTER, IT’S THE QUALITY OF HER FANS THAT MATTER NOT THE QUANITY, SO SAYIN THAT IS DISREPCTING TOO, AND YEA IT’S GOOD THAT SHE HAS TRUE FANS OTHER PLACES BUT HERE IN THE U.S. THE ONES SHE STILL HAS ARE TRUE FANS AND THOSE ARE THE ONES THAT MATTER, NOT THE ONES THAT WILL ONLY STAY WITH HER THROUGH THE GOOD TIMES, CUZ THEY AREN’T TRUE FANS, TRUE FANS STAY WITH A CELEB NO MATTER WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE GOIN THROUGH WHETHER IT’S GOOD OR BAD OR WHATEVER. FIFTH SHE CAN GO OUT OF HERR HOUSE IF SHE DAMN WELL PLEASES BECAUSE SHE HAS EVERY FUCKIN RIGHT 2 GO N E WHERE SHE PLEASES. IT’S THE DAMN PAPS FAULT NOT HERS AND BY SAYIN IT IS UR DISREPECTING HER. WHY DONT YOU TRY DEALING WITH WHAT SHE HAS 2 GO THRO EVERYDAY: HAVIN 20-30 PAPS IN HER FACE AND WALKING IN FRONT OF HER, CROWDING HER SPACE. WHO WOULD BE ABLE 2 BREATHE. I MEAN SERIOUSLY. THINKIN SHE SHOULD STAY HOME ALL THE TIME IS BEING RIDICULOUS THAT IS SO NOT THE WAY SHE SHOULD HAFTA LIVE JUST TO STAY AWAY FROM THE PAPS. FUCK THAT SHIT. IT’S THE PAPS WHO NEED TO LEARN TO LEAVE HER THE DAMN HELL ALONE, SO YEA. SIXTH U KEEP SAYING THAT SHE HAS TOO PROMOTE THE ALBUM WHEN SHE DAMN WELL DOESN’T NEED TO, SHE’S AN ESTABLISHED ARTIST AND THEY DON’T NEED TO PROMOTE IT LIKE FIRST TIME ARTISTS DO CUZ PEOPLE WHO ARE HER FANS OR WHO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HER ARE GONNA BUY THE ALBUM CUZ OF WHO SHE IS AND NOT CUZ SHE PROMOTES IT, SHE IS THE “LEGENDARY MISS BRITNEY SPEARS” SO YEA WHATEVER OH AND PLUS SHE HAS MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT AT THE MOMENT LIKE GETTING CUSTODY BACK OF HER TWO BEAUTIFUL BOYS. SO 4 ALL YOU FUCKIN HATERS SAYIN SHES NOT A GOOD MOM, FUCK OFF. SHE IS A DAMN GOOD MOTHER. UMMM LET’S SEE AND SEVENTH U DIDN’T DISRESPECT MY G/F WHEN U SAID THIS; U THREATENED MY G/F. WHEN U SAID IF U HAD A GUN U’D SHOOT HER DEAD, IM SORRY BUT THAT WAS JUST WAY OVER THE LINE FOR US ARGUIN OVER BRIT. AND I THINK THATS WHY YOU SHOULD BE WARNED OR KICKED OFF THE SITE FOR SAYIN SOMETHIN LIKE THAT. NOWADAYS YOU CANT DO THAT SHIT, BECAUSE ITS SERIOUS. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH U. WHETHER YOU CARE OR NOT. FUCK U. AND I KNOW U KEEP SAYIN U DIDN’T SAY THAT BUT I KNOW U DID, WHO THE HELL ELSE COULD IT HAV BEEN, NOONE THAT’S WHO SO YEA WHATEVER U KNOW U DID, SO JUST FESS UP TO THAT ALREADY AND STOP BEING A WHIMP AND SAYIN SOMEONE ELSE DID IT. EIGHTH AND YEA SO THE HELL WHAT YEA I KNOW I DON’T KNOW HER AND THAT SHE DOESN’T KNOW ME BUT I’M A TRUE FAN AND I WILL STICK BY HER NO MATTER WHAT SO DON’T TELL ME THAT I CAN’T DEFEND HER U FUCKIN MORAN CUZ I CAN AND I WIL
    L NO MATTER WHAT U OR ANYONE ELSE SAYS. THIS IS BRITNEY FAN SITE. AND A TRUE FAN DEFENDS THEIR FAV CELEB, NO MATTER WHATS GOING ON. YOU GOT THAT. NO FUCKIN MATTER WHAT. NINTH AND OH YEA SAYIN SHE SHOULD HAVE OTHER PEOPLE DO HER COFFEE STOPS FOR HER AND THAT SORTA THING IS BEING DISREPECTFUL OF HER CUZ UR SAYINJ JUST CUZ SHE’S FAMOUS THAT SHE SHOULD’NT HAFTA DO STUFF FOR HERSLEF THAT SHE SHOULD BE WAITED ON HAND AND FOOT WELL SHE’S NOT A STUCK BITCH SO SHE’S GONNA DO THE STUFF FOR HELSELF LIKE ANY NORMAL PERSON WOULD,SO YOUR SAYIN ITS HER FAULT BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO GO OUT AND GET HER FAV. KIND OF COFFEE. OK THAT MAKES FUCKIN SENSE NOT, SO YEA WHATEVER. TENTH AND UMM NO SHE DOESN’T OWE US A AN INTERVIEW, ALL SHE OWES US AS FANS IS HER MUSIC AND VIDEOS AND SHE IS DOIN THAT STUFF SO SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THAT ALREADY, SHE’LL GIVE AN INTERVIEW IF AND WHEN SHE IS DAMN WELL READY TOO, AND THE REASON OR WHAT I FIGURE THE REASON TO BE WHY SHE HASN’T DONE SO IS CUZ SHE DOESN’T WANNA BE ASKED QUESTIONS SHE DOESN’T WANNA ANSWER AND U KNOW THAT THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT WILL HAPPEN SO SHE DOESN’T HAFTA DO AN INTERVIEW. SHE DOESNT HAVE TIME 2 DO INTERVIEWS. SHE BUSY TAKIN CARE OF HER SONS, AND DOING HER COMEBACK. SO YEA WHATEVER. ELEVENTH ALL THE OTHER CRAP U SAID ABOUT ME AND MY G/F. BUT YEA WHATEVER I’VE SAID NASTY STUFF TO U TOO SO THAT’S NOT REALLY THE POINT BUT I HOPE I’VE MADE MYSELF REALLY CLEAR ON EXACTLY HOW U HAVE DISSED AND DISRESPECTED BRIT SINCE UR OBVIOUSLY TOO DAMN FUCKIN STUPID TO REALIZE WHAT U SAID ABOUT HER THAT PISSED BE OFF SO MUCH, SO NOW THAT IT’S ALL SPELLED OUT FOR U, NOW MAYBE UR REALIZE WHY I’M SO PISSED OFF. YOU MAKE NO FUCKIN SENSE WITH SOME OF THE SHIT YOU SAY. WE WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER BACK THE FUCK DOWN AND WE’LL WIN THIS EVENTUALLY, I JUST NEED TO KEEP COMMENTIN BACK TIL U STOP. WE’LL NEVER BACK DOWN. NEVER. SHEENA SWEETY ARENT WE RIGHT ABOUT ALL THE FUCKING SHIT SHE DID TOO DIS AND DISRESPECT BRIT, AND AM I RIGHT ABOUT THAT I’LL WIN EVENTUALLY, CUZ I OR SHEENA WON’T EVER EVER EVER EVER GIVE UP NO MATTER WHAT, AND I KNOW U’LL ALWAYS BACK ME UP AS LONG AS THIS IS GOIN ON. LOVE U SHEENA SWEETIE! LOVE YA BRIT! THIS WHOLE THING IS FOR U CUZ NOONE MESSES WITH U AND GETS AWAY WITH IT. FUCK THE HATERS, FUUUUUUUUCKKKKK UUUUUUUUUUU. OH YEA AND BRIT SO CAN’T WAIT FOR THE “PIECE OF ME” VIDEO I KNOW IT’LL BE GREAT CUZ IT’S UR VIDEO SO IT HAS TO BE, SINCE THEY ALWAYS ARE.

yea def. everyone PLEASE vote for “Blackout”, some group called Girls Aloud is beatin Brit right now, i’ve never evenheard of them and they are beatin Britney, come on that’s just so ridiculous, Britney deserves to win this, “Blackout” is a AEWSOME album, so please everyone vote for it. THANX to everyone who does. LOVE YA BRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will get “Blackout” back to beatin those Girls Aloud peeps if it’s the last thing we do. RIght all u Brit fans!

• Christina

Thats right. Sheena sweetie. Britney needs 2 win, cuz who the fuck are they. luv u so much sweetie

• Sheena and Christina

K MIMI IT’S BEEN A WEEK SINCE WE MADE OUR COMMENT AND U HAVEN’T RESPONDED BACK AND I KNOW U’VE BEEN ON CUZ U’VE MADE OTHERS COMMENTS, SO GUESS WHAT THAT MEANS U DAMN FUCKIN BITCH, IT MEANS THAT CHRIS AND I WIN, SO HAHAHAHAHA. TOLD U WE WOULD WIN, CUZ WE WILL ALWAYS WIN WHEN IT COMES TO BRIT, CUZ WE WILL NEVER, EVER GIVE UP DEFENDING HER NO MATTER WHAT.