Video: Britney On The "Piece Of Me" Video Set

Written by admin. Posted in Comeback, Pictures

• Francesco

this video is gonna be great but damn the paps!!!! Listen I’m really sad and scared to say this, but if we don’t like to see britney end up like Lady Diana, the paps better stop chasing her around and give her some space! Sry to say this, but I;m really worried about all this pressure on brit!

• Coolidge

I don’t understand the paps seriously… How far are they gonna go ??? It’s completly insane!! How don’t understand how she manages to survive from all this…

• deimanteLT

I don’t belive this story!!

• mia

The pregnant thing is COMPLETELY FALSE! & she is planning to SUE them for making up such a BIG LIE! She is PISSED OFF because she’s trying to be a mom, working hard, and going through so much court drama so she’s HAD IT and plans to SUE them!

YES….PREGGERS COMPLETELY FAKE!!!! EVEN J.R. ROTEM DOESN’T KNOW WHATS GOIN ON, SAM LUTFI SAYS ITS PURE CRAP

GUYS, IF U THINK ITS TRUE, DON’T U THINK DANNY WUD HAVE POSTED IT BY NOW????

YEAH, francesco….ur rite…its really scary!!!
    The papz are swarming around the set..thank god there’s tight security and all or not she might actually get hurt. But she seems to handle all of this quite fine. For example, she surprises me when she’s apparently pregnant for 40 times a year (according to the mags), but she never delivers a baby!!! The mags should get a real job…for a change….

yup it is def. scary, the paps need to just leave her the hell alone, and as u said prem, they need to get reall jobs for a change. LOVE YA BRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ben

lol u guys are joking right?

the paparazzi on set are part of the music video!?

it shows her running from them..

cant u hear them say: Britney take care of ur kids… ouch my foot my foot…

they are shouting all the most commonly said things!?
    😀

i cant wait for this!!

• Katya

Omg! She looks… Just like Madonna! I like it! Such a serious lady… She’s cool… as always. “Cold as fire, baby, hot as ice”))))))))))

• Christina

Thats right, Sheena, I love u. The paps need to get real jobs instead of makin money of celebs pics.

• Christina

Happy Birthday Brit.!!!!!

• marilia

ooooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii sou sua fa mais louca fis loucuras pra te ver .meu sonho e te conhecer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!quem dera¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨