"Blackout" Continues To Fall In The UK Charts

Written by admin. Posted in Charts

“Blackout” has fallen 14 places to #50 this week on the official UK album chart.

Meanwhile, “Gimme More” has fallen 5 places to #18 in the singles chart. The song has had a really good chart run so far, all things considered.  The song has sold over 100,000 copies in the UK alone.

Promotion

Well this is further evidence that how well an album does on the chart has nothing to do with how good the album is. But instead what the mainstream sheep are told by the media and pop culture on what they should think of the album and artist. Quite messed up that something so important is effected and decided by such bullshit. And that’s why I hate mainstream music. Another reason could be simply this album was released way to soon. It was released when all this drama was going on. Not exactly good timing. I hate to say it but Blackout will not be Britney’s comeback album. It’s done good but just not Britney good. Her next one, her sixth album, will be her comeback album. The album that will be released when all this bullshit is over and done with and she’s in a better place in her life and she can put her full focus on it. That will be the album that brings Britney back to where she belongs. Back on top as the superstar she is and taking over the world like only she can.

God shut the fuck up about promotion already. People keep saying that but it’s not that fucking simple. With all the other shit going on in her life she simply doesn’t have the time or energy for it. That’s one of the things I was talking about on how this album was released at the wrong damn time.

ok I already fuckin said if she wuzn’t gonna promote da album she should have released it later on… next year who cares. If dis video and song dont do well she should give da fuck up. She wuz one of da 1 people i would have neva thought would have fallin off so bad….

LETS GET SERIOUS HERE NOBODY CARES ABOUT HER MUSIC N-E MORE, EVERYBODY CARES ABOUT DA MEDIA. SHE NEEDZ TA GET DA FUCK OUT OFF L.A. MOVE BACK TA FUCKIN KENTWOOD OR SUMTHIN. MAKE SURE NOBODY KNO…. N-E GET HER SHIT ORGANIZED. WUT DA FUCK HAPPEN 2 HER MUTHA ~N~ SISTA, I THOUGH THEY CAME BACK WE HAVE SEEN DA ASS IN HOW LONG… N-E WAY I DON’T EVEN BELIEVE B. SPEARS WILL RELEASE ANOTHA ALBUM. IF SHE WANNA DO @ DA END OF NEXT YEAR DATS FINE BUT HER MIND HAS 2 BE CLEARED ~N~ SHE NEEDZ TA GET FOCUSED. EVERYBODY IZ SAYIN SHE NEEDA WORRY ABOUT HER KIDZ MORE DEN HER CAREER. SHE NEEDA DO BOTH, CUZ BASICALLY BRIT DIDN’T GO TA SCHOOL SHE CAN’T GET NO OTHA JOB… DIS IZ ALL SHE KNO. IF SHE AIN’T DOIN NOTHIN DAT INVOVLES SINGIN OR ENDORSEMENT… DEN SHE HAS NO MONEY. I AIN’T TRYNA B HARSH OR NOTHIN BUT DIS IZ DA TRUTH ~N~ IF SUMBODY WOULD TELL HER DAT 2 HER FACE IT MIGHT GIVE HER A REALITY CHECK… LIKE I SAID I NEVA BEEN A FAN OF HERS, (I JUST REALLY LIKED DIS ALBUM ~N~ AT LEAST 3 SONGS OF DA 1ST) BUT I WISH HER ALL DA LUCK IN DA WORLD ~N~ I WOULD NEVA WISH DIS ON N-E BODY. I JUST WISH SHE WOULD PUT DIS BEHIND HER ~N~ DO SUMTHIN 2 LAUGH @ HERSELF ~N~ REALIZE WUT DA FUCK SHE WUZ DOIN. WE ALL NEEDA LAUGH @ OURSELFS SUMTIMES. ALL I CAN SAY IZ BEST OF LUCK IN DA FUTURE… =}

• Corendir

Funny how Clifton talks about Britney as if she’s some indie rock star that nobody knows about. You hate mainstream music so you listen to Britney Spears? Britney IS mainstream, she’s the epitome of pop-music and the very symbol of pop culture. Sure Blackout was a great album, but are you really going to appropriate it to some of the top albums on the chart? Britney is superior to Led Zeppelin? (I’m not a Zeppelin fan but I will not make frivolous assertions that they’re inferior to Britney.)

You can’t even subscribe to the whole media argument either, except for a few, critics LOVED Blackout. It got pretty amazing reviews, last I checked Blackout’s reception was just as good as Alicia Keys’: same ratings from many major reviewers. There are many reasons why Blackout isn’t doing well, her being non-mainstream and poor reception are definitely not them.

Blackout is amazing!! Britney is amazing!!! AND BEST OF ALL….NOBODY’S EVER GONNA CHANGE THAT JUST COZ THEY’RE CONFUSED IF THEY’RE STILL BRITNEY FANS!!!!

Blackout is an amazing album and i feel that the drop in the charts is nothing to worry about. If we look back at when she released In The Zone, that dropped in the charts rather quickly as well, in the UK i mean. But then she released more singles, namely Toxic, and the sales picked up and ultimately she clocked up 36 weeks on the album chart and over 500,000 copies sold. Impressive i think. We just have to wait for Piece Of Me to be released and we’ll see the improvement. On an unrelated matter, Clifton sounds like such an angry person and Corendir has hit the mark, Britney is mainstream. Fact. Also MIMI needs to learn to speak english, reading her comments was like reading arabic.

Sean fuck u im black dats how i talk so since im just writin a comment i ain’t got 2 spell everything straight. do u even kno wut da fuck arabic iz.

By da way nobody ask u ta read my comment…

Of course i’m aware what arabic is my best friend is muslim and just because your black doesn’t mean that you have to write like that, are you implying that all black people write like they have an attitude, i should hope not, also why did you feel the need to swear, that just brought the whole tone of your argument down.

No fool… im just sayin nobody has 2 right properly all da time. its short hand and quicker. U insaultin me sayin i needa learn 2 speak english. u dont even kno. If I want 2 state my opinion wit cursin 2 get a point out or make it betta who cares… Grow up and get a life

I always thought that the point of leaving a comment was so that other people could read them, i feel most people would be hard pressed with your terminology. And also the fact that you feel the need to swear to make a point proves even more so what type of person you are, if you were intelligent you would have taken my comments as constructive criticism, but instead you want to start a fight, how much of a stereotype are you.

alright first of all i argree with what corendir said about clifton’s 1st comment. then with clifton’s 2nd comment i agree with him, mimi and everyone else needs to shut the fuck up about the promotion, cuz she doesn’t have the time or energy to promote it, plus i don;t think it needs promotion, everyone knows about it cuz brit is and estalbished artist not a new artsit who really needs the promotion. and mimi u are really annoying with how u type, i agree with sean on that, its damn hard to know what u are typing but from what i got, umm yea lots of us true brit fans still love her music and we would love for the fucking media to leave her alone so she can get her life straightened out, coarse we know that the damn paps will never leave her alone cuz they are fuckin parasites, but still, the true brit fans will always love her music and won’t listen to all the damn crap the media says about her. oh and one more thing i agree with sean about the thing with how mimi types, cuz its hard to understand what she is sayin, but i don’t think it matters if she curses, i do too, cuz i get pissed off at the stupid comments i see and so i curse to make a point so people know how fuckin mad i am. love ya brit! i’ll always be a fan no matter what!

oh and clifton, blackout will def. be her comeback album, it’s an absolutely amazing album, prolly her best yet, and that’s saying somethin cuz all of her albums are so awesome. love ya brit! love the album so much, loved the gimme more video and can’t wait for the piece of me video, cuz i know that will be so awesome, cuz the song is awesome, that’s my fav song on the album.

• Christina

Oh, Yeah Sheena. Blackout is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Love u. Happy Birthday Brit!!!!!!!!!!!!!